**Where to buy Dj gear in the Ft. Lauderdale Area?**
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default **Where to buy Dj gear in the Ft. Lauderdale Area?**

Hey guys well as the title says, do any of you know of any place in the Ft. Laudedale area whre I can buy Dj gear? I'm specifically looking to buy the S4 and either the Senn's Hd 25's or the TMA's.

I've been to Guitar Center in Hallandale but they were out of stock on the S4 and they dont stock any decent headphones there either. I would buy online but shipping would be a problem for me as I work on a cruise ship. The best solution would be for me to just go in and buy it cash. I've searched online for stores in the area but cant find anything..

So... do you know of any place in Ft. Lauderdale where I can buy what I'm looking for?

Thanks in advance guys.
    Last edited by Dustin V; 02-09-2011 at 11:21 PM.
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Amazon has 2 day shipping :P.

Tech Guru

I'm from Miami (but not living there right now).

Try Sam Ash also they carry Senn 25's. In Dade there's a place called extreme pro sound. They're a bit pricey but you could probably talk them down. Last option is if you haven't found what you need in about 2 months when I get to Miami, you can order whatever you need to my place and I can run it up to broward for you.

There was a really helpful guy from the Guitar Center in Hallandale that ordered me two X1's from other stores in the US when they first came out. That dude hustled for me to get them. I would ask them to do that if any S4's are in stock somewhere else.

also check craigslist. I saw 2 S4's up for sale locally recently.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Tech Mentor

There is a guitar center in palm beach
    Equipment------
    --HP Dv6T Select Editon. i5 6gb DDR3, backlit keys and touchscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    Amazon has 2 day shipping :P.
    Cant do the shipping method mate as I said before.

Quote Originally Posted by haze324 View Post
    I'm from Miami (but not living there right now).

Try Sam Ash also they carry Senn 25's. In Dade there's a place called extreme pro sound. They're a bit pricey but you could probably talk them down. Last option is if you haven't found what you need in about 2 months when I get to Miami, you can order whatever you need to my place and I can run it up to broward for you.

There was a really helpful guy from the Guitar Center in Hallandale that ordered me two X1's from other stores in the US when they first came out. That dude hustled for me to get them. I would ask them to do that if any S4's are in stock somewhere else.

also check craigslist. I saw 2 S4's up for sale locally recently.
    Thanks for all your suggestions bro, I'll check up on them. I'm really looking for something in the Ft lauderdale area as Miami is a little far to travel for me.

Ft. Lauderdale is my base port when we come to the US, and I only have a cpl of hrs off to do all my shopping so something close by is best for me. I'll try contacting Guitar Center in Hallandale to maybe hold one for me.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyJ View Post
    There is a guitar center in palm beach
    Thanks but thats a bit to far, the taxi fare will kill my wallet, lol.
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Tech Mentor

Oo man...their might be an independant music store. Look on google
    Equipment------
    --HP Dv6T Select Editon. i5 6gb DDR3, backlit keys and touchscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyJ View Post
    Oo man...their might be an independant music store. Look on google
    I hope so!

I'm gonna google my ass off looking, lol..

Bump for more suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin V View Post
    Cant do the shipping method mate as I said before.
    Ugh sorry, didn't read it carefully enough. And as for the shipping thing in general I forgot I have amazon prime (which gives free 2 day shipping for a year).

Do you guys not have any Jims Music or Guitar Centers around? Guitar Center is not a bad place to shop, just a pretty bad place to get advice. And I would recommend their insurance plan thing any day of the week.

Tech Guru

There is also a GC in Kendall right by US1 and Kendall Drive. The usually have a bunch of stuff...shouldn't be too far from ft laud.
    :: Kontrol Z2 :: :: Technics 1200 :: :: Pioneer DJM 250 :: Kontrol X1 MkII :: :: Maschine :: :: Kontrol S4 ::

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast