[OT] Krunk Fighter taking the Midi Fighter Event Idea?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default [OT] Krunk Fighter taking the Midi Fighter Event Idea?

Sounds like crap to me, your pay is based on how many people you have on your guestlist....sounds like your getting 1/2 the pay for 2x the work. DJing and promoter.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...0367717&ref=ts

DO NOT FEED THE DJ presents:
    KRUNK FIGHTER: World Warrior

Saturday March 5th 2011
    9:00PM - 2AM
    ...at The Good Hurt
    12249 Venice Boulevard
    Los Angeles, CA 90066
    (310) 390-1076

Party all night with World Class DJs spinning a mix of Elektro, Trance, and Hardcore! Take part in the first *EVER*
    DRUNKEN STREET FIGHTER CHALLENGE!
    8 Challengers will step up to Battle in the most epic Street Fighter IV tournament of all time! Lose a round? Take a shot, until one player remains victorious!

To sign up for the Tournament e-mail: DoNotFeedTheDJ@gmail.com, make sure to include a short bio of what you do for a day job, a pic, and an example of of why you are the greatest Street Fighter (or complete drunk) of all time!!!

All this AND--

DJ AMAYA will take you around the world with an original mixes of house, trance and electro
    www.djamaya.com

DJ KITSCH will bring the party to a new level with a mix of happy glittercore sound!
    facebook,com/djkitsch

DO NOT FEED THE DJ will make you throw your panties in the air with live Electro/Oldskool mash ups
    facebook.com/donotfeedthedj

5FATHOMS will make your face fall off with an ecclectic mis of house, indie and electro goodness
    facebook.com/5fathoms

And don't for get to bring your appetite! The @TASTYMEAT gourmet food truck will be parked out front to put their meat in your mouth! (no really, that's their slogan!)

RSVP at www.facebook.com/donotfeedtheDJ to get on the $5 guestlist before 10:30pm
    I found the gig here...SEEKING house, electro, trance, EDM DJ for 21+ venue (West LA)

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...200387363.html

Greetings!

DO NOT FEED THE DJ is booking DJs for events in West LA at The Good Hurt. We plan events at 21+ venues (yes that means you have to be 21) and we're looking for up and coming DJs to add to our rosters and book for events. We have an opening spot available for a DJ/promoter for our Sat March 05 event. We're looking for a 60 - 90 minute set, you will need to build a guest list and you will be compensated $5.00 per person you bring in, so if you were to get 20 people in the door, you would make $100.

event details can be found here
    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...0367717&ref=ts

please reply with links to your mixes, and a resume of your latest and greatest gigs

~Rhizzle

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    Compensation: $100
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Yeah, forget this.

haha, i might have to steal that drunken street fighter tournament

This is just plain off....
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

LA Craigslist is filled with people looking to hire DJs for little to no pay. This sounds like one of those -- you have to bring a following AND you have to get them to pony up the cash to get in the door so you might as well just cut out the middle man and ask your friends to give you five bucks each.

My favorite are the ones that say "we can't pay you but you'll meet lots of industry people and open lots of opportunities!" Yeah, right, if "industry people" means "people who once did coke with Dabney Coleman" (i.e., 2/3 of LA) ....

i will only dj for free is charlie sheen is there!
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Krunk Fighter? Really? Isn't there crunk fighting going down at almost every bar/nightclub/etc. on a daily basis anyway? That's like throwing an eating event at McDonalds.

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    +1
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Lambox View Post
    That's like throwing an eating event at McDonalds.

when is Krunk Eater ?

before krunktober
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast