New England DJs WANTED!!!

Default New England DJs WANTED!!!

Dots is a night that I'm starting in Providence to catch us up with the rest of the country. As of now, weekly nights (as far as Fri-Sat. goes) are limited to ONLY Top 40 / mainstream hip hop.

I'm starting a Dubstep, Indie, Electro, Alternative, (Nu and old) Disco, all-inclusive sort of night and need DJs! I want the focus of this night to really be on the MUSIC above all things.

Please post here with any ideas for DJs and any other ideas as well. I'm looking to throw a launch party at the end of the month and somehow include a charitable aspect as well (Potentially Rhode Island Children's Hospital).

I would also LOVE to turn this into a major DJTT community meet up/ party/ weekly hitching post, so any admin reading this, feel free to hit me up with ideas for collaborating. I was inspired by the Midi Fight Club Berlin and would love to give less experienced controllerists a chance to get on stage.

Please please PLEASE hit me up with any ideas, suggestions, contacts and ways we collaborate. With the type of community we have here, we can really make something awesome!

One Love,
    -Uncle DJ

Where at?

I think DJ Pauly D is from Providence. You should give him a holla
    BlackBook, MidiFighter, Traktor Kontrol S4, AIAIAI TMA-1, Raw Passion

Tech Mentor

i'm a dubstep (also do electro and house) dj from boston. heres my soundcloud and mixcloud, feel free to contact me if you like what you hear. i'd be glad to help.

http://soundcloud.com/imarami
    http://www.mixcloud.com/Imarami/

u got me!
    Dj F.a.R.h.A.n
    hip hop, house, reggaeton, dancehall, afrobeats, and international.