Bar/Club visuals

Default Bar/Club visuals

Any idea what one could use to create a dvd to play on bar/club screens that advertise the night/brand and any drinks offers, up coming guest DJs etc?

I have designs that i have created in photoshop but would ideally like something that i can add basic animation to and burn to dvd. Any ideas?
    Macbook Pro, Traktor Pro 2, Kontrol S2, Kontrol X1, Korg NanoKontrol, ESI Maya44

Listen to the sounds of Shadow Company here:
    http://www.soundcloud.com/shadowcompany

Quote Originally Posted by AntVonBond View Post
    Any idea what one could use to create a dvd to play on bar/club screens that advertise the night/brand and any drinks offers, up coming guest DJs etc?

I have designs that i have created in photoshop but would ideally like something that i can add basic animation to and burn to dvd. Any ideas?
    Sony Vegass is what I'd use. Very easy to use, user friendly and can create custom animated text over video footage/images.
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

cheers mate will give that a bash
    Macbook Pro, Traktor Pro 2, Kontrol S2, Kontrol X1, Korg NanoKontrol, ESI Maya44

Listen to the sounds of Shadow Company here:
    http://www.soundcloud.com/shadowcompany

Quote Originally Posted by Bunford View Post
    Sony Vegass is what I'd use. Very easy to use, user friendly and can create custom animated text over video footage/images.
    +1

you don't really even need the pro version. the one we use is
    Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 10 and its bundled with DVD Architect Studio 5, for cheap on amazon. We use it all the time to make 480i videos for DVDs. Drag your photoshop graphics into the time line, transitions and all. Highest recommendation i can give it.

Well.. if you are on a mac = iMovie can do it.

Mostly Dj's are playing music in the clubs fast music and pop songs like that.....
    in clubs have so sound of music..........