Traktor and 5.1 Speakers

Default Traktor and 5.1 Speakers

Can't get my head around this!

Using Win7 64 bit and Traktor 1.2.7. Just swapped my 2.1 speakers for 5.1 system.

When I go into "sounds" in the control panel and run a test on the speaker setup, all 5 speakers and sub woofer work perfectly.

However, in Traktor, I can't get more than one speaker to work of the 6 at any one time.

Any ideas?
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Well, as most music encoded in stereo you'd be lucky to get more than 2 of them working (unless you somehow group them nito a 'left' and 'right' channel.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

Just get whatever 5.1 device you have to emulate/transcode/whatever 2.1 to 5.1. Even my receiver can do it and it do a fairly good job.
    Erase. Stop. Start.

It's a fairly old sound card I have. It's a internal Creative SoundBlaster Live Audigy Platinum 2 eX.

I like cos the sound is very good on my setup. Also, I do a lot of indie music demos, so the external hub is good for easy input of guitars, bass etc, and even MIDI keyboards.

When I listen to my music via iTunes or Windows Media Player the Front Left, Centre, Front Right and Sub all pump the music out. When I watch a movie (that's 5.1 compatible) all 5.1 speakers work perfectly.

However, in Traktor, I can only ever get one spearker to work at a time. If I go into the Audio Output setting withint Traktor, and choose Front Left as Left Output and Front Right as Right output, only one of them will actually sound out the music.

Very confusing and got me completely confuddled!
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

can you post a screenshot of your Traktor audio setup window with the output options visible? You will need something to convert 2.0 to 5.1 since Traktor does not output more than 2 channels of master.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

I'll try to get one up this evening.