Taking a break.

Thread: Taking a break.

Default Taking a break.

Ok since i am between england and madrid so much at the moment finding it very hard to put time in to my dj side of things,and my production is just hitting a brick wall and its pissing me off,so i am stepping away from the table for a few months as i go back to madrid next week,and back again in 4 months.

i just miss having a solid space to practice instead of setting my stuff up wherever i can its not comfy.

So i am gonna try and cover events from a fan/reporter type of view in madrid,and may even start a blog,will try post back here when i can as i love this fourm an the people.But i think if i push at the moment i am gonna start hating it as its frustrating not being in one place for longer enough to settle down and find the scene and my skills

so keep up the good work djtt and will be floating around from time to time x

See you here again soon man!!
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Here's hoping the time will fly by for you, and you will be back in no time!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --