New Tpro2 mapping for VCI-100SE?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New Tpro2 mapping for VCI-100SE?

Please please please...

Let me know a yeh or neh.

Tpro2 looks awesome but there is no way i'm mapping that myself...

Or will the tsi jus tload into tpro2?

Software looks badnees and just hope you guys map it for the vci se
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Mentor

Oh yes!!!

Please dear DJ techtools Team - a mapping for a combo VCI 100 SE + MidiFighter with TP2 = Heaven!!!!

Thank you so much in advance, I know you're able to make this dream come true!

What are peoples idea about how this could work? I've been looking at my vci and it's bulging functionality at present and just cant help but think, something has got to give!!! Is it up to the job?
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMoleyMole View Post
    What are peoples idea about how this could work? I've been looking at my vci and it's bulging functionality at present and just cant help but think, something has got to give!!! Is it up to the job?
    I personally dont think so. If it is...there are gonna be alot of pages in this new mapping. I personally dont like that.
    Equipment------
    --HP Dv6T Select Editon. i5 6gb DDR3, backlit keys and touchscreen.

Well basic functionality on it's own (ie not including sampler decks maybe?) with a complimentary Midi Fighter that incorporates all that would be amazing.

Just looking for something that works with the basic functionality of the current mapping but with Tpro2...

I haven't got Midi Fighter but would 100% get one if that expanded on the VCI SE.

I'd still want to be able to use the vci on it's own like, as a kind of 2 / 4 deck controller, just like it does already, but have the Midi Fighter for the loops etc.

It's doable... if anyone can do it then DJTT can
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

in all honesty i would just love the vci-100 to do pretty much exactly what it does with tpro1..... the only thing i think i would change is to update some of the preset effect chains......

But of course i also plan on getting two midi fighters (one for the street fighter build) and the other for the sampler
    VCI-100 SE Arcade - Hp Win 7 2.4 ghz 4 gig ram - Traktor Pro - Presonus Firebox

Yeah, I agree. It's easy enough to change the mapping to default to the fx you want anyway.

But a complimentary midifighter mapping for the sample decks would be dope.

An X1 might be dope too.

I just can't face the S4 too much of a beast

Tech Mentor

Yes, I definitely agree with a killer combo VCI 100 and Midifighter for the sample decks.

My main concern is the volume and filter knobs of the sample decks- we need it and I don't see how incorporate it on the Midifighter alone and the knobs on the VCI are very busy (shift function is already used by the effects knobs).

An Idea would be to get rid of beatjuggling mode which you don't need when you have a midifighter.

I cannot wait for an announcement of the official DJTT mapping killer combo VCI - MF!

So they can sell more VCI and MF for people who do not want to invest in an S4. The S4 is a good product which offers a full integration but, it is huge and for my taste less sexier than a black VCI and MidiFighters!

the S4 isn't that scary, to me it feels like the vci-100's big brother.....

as for the sample deck volumes, i'm leaning towards going cheap for now, like a korg nanokontrol 2
    VCI-100 SE Arcade - Hp Win 7 2.4 ghz 4 gig ram - Traktor Pro - Presonus Firebox

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    Well basic functionality on it's own (ie not including sampler decks maybe?) with a complimentary Midi Fighter that incorporates all that would be amazing.
    Yeah, pretty much this. You better have a 2nd controller, a MF would be sweet, possibly an LPD8 for the cheapos among us

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast