[OT] Ke$ha
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [OT] Ke$ha

Tech Guru

Default [OT] Ke$ha

Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

LOL... love it.

If Kesha performs in the UK a part of me will die.

And...

Ke¥ha

which currency next. I like this game.

i love it!
    2 x Technics 1200 mk5
    Behringer DJX 700
    Traktor Scratch Pro and Audio 8 DJ
    Novation Dicers
    http://soundcloud.com/anok-1

Tech Guru

duck face

Tech Guru

What's funny is I had a co worker tell me (no swear up and down that I didn't know what I was talking about) when they told me she was Mick Jaggers daughter. For whatever reason they knew that she was his latest kid. He would have had to have had likek when 87? That puts Mick at I dunno somewhere close to 50. I mean it's possible. It's also possible that I could win the lottery because that's basically what happens with all his kids. He has quite a few and takes care of every damn one of them.

I don't understand how people can take something that is said online to be fact without any burden of proof. It's a huge reason why the US has so much infighting politically. People are allowed to say things not just on the internet but also in radio and t.v. that they may or may not claim to be fact but they don't say that it's not which is where the problems come in. The news corporations in the US used to have integrity, reliability, and honesty built into the very fabric of there beings. I mean if you didn't have that you had nothing. Now the loudest idiots get the podiums to spew out anything they wish.

Sorry to go off on a tangent there it just makes me mad when people mainly americans just take everything at face value.

P.S. Ke$ha please for your next album can it be Suicidal.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)

Tech Mentor

She could make that duck face to me all day long, just sayin'.
    Live Gear : MacBook Pro 13" & 15" (depends which one I grab), Kontrol S4, Midi-Fighter, Shure SRH750DJ, Dedication.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    itajen just told Chilly to read the fucking manual... lol
    *takes hat off and bows to itajen*
    Be the change you want to see in the world.

Who is carrot top? :eek:
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by bartboy View Post
    What's funny is I had a co worker tell me (no swear up and down that I didn't know what I was talking about) when they told me she was Mick Jaggers daughter. For whatever reason they knew that she was his latest kid. He would have had to have had likek when 87? That puts Mick at I dunno somewhere close to 50. I mean it's possible. It's also possible that I could win the lottery because that's basically what happens with all his kids. He has quite a few and takes care of every damn one of them.

I don't understand how people can take something that is said online to be fact without any burden of proof. It's a huge reason why the US has so much infighting politically. People are allowed to say things not just on the internet but also in radio and t.v. that they may or may not claim to be fact but they don't say that it's not which is where the problems come in. The news corporations in the US used to have integrity, reliability, and honesty built into the very fabric of there beings. I mean if you didn't have that you had nothing. Now the loudest idiots get the podiums to spew out anything they wish.

Sorry to go off on a tangent there it just makes me mad when people mainly americans just take everything at face value.

P.S. Ke$ha please for your next album can it be Suicidal.
    lol ke5ha wishes she was georgia may jagger

(one of) mick jagger's daughters

ke5ha

Tech Guru

i have a few friends that know her turns out. i guess shes actually pretty cool. very laid back im told.
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Tech Mentor

suprisingly she graduated high school in international baccalouriate (its higher than ap)

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast