SUPERCOMBO's! on the instant gratification mapping - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

hoping someone with experience can answer:

If i switch to new Traktor (2) and import the TSI for IG for my classic midi fighter.. it wont work?
    i read in an earlier post someone suggested IG was only made for previous version of Traktor.

thanks

I have a beatmasher pro running the BMP&IG mapping in the latest TSP2 and it works just fine. I can do the super combos as well.

http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=35661
    nope.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeshulEd View Post
    I have a beatmasher pro running the BMP&IG mapping in the latest TSP2 and it works just fine. I can do the super combos as well.

http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=35661

need to know for classic MF + IG, moving from traktor to traktor 2. ... anyone? please and thanks

Dax

hi guys,

Thought I'd bring this back up as I'm sure there is people who want to know how to do the combos since this was last posted on.

I have an issue - the 4th combo will not work at all, no matter what I do - it's annoying the hell out of me haha!

Also, there seems to be another combo which works after I've done 2 - by hitting all 4 third row buttons at one it seems to bend up and down then deck stop (the end is the same as the sound when combo 1 is done) - anyone experienced this before?
    13" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: Traktor S4 + F1 + Pro 2 :: Allen & Heath DB4 :: Allen & Heath K2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Midi Fighter Pro (BM) :: Midi Fighter 3D :: Pioneer RMX1000 :: DJM800 :: 2 xCDJ1000mk3 :: Beats Pro + Beats Studio

Tech Convert

Are you guys ever gonna fix the combo that triggers reverse grain? I really wanna hear it.....

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Beatmasher+Transpose combo on single button. Check description for link if interested

This trick can make any combo work the same.

Thank you!!
    If God is a DJ, then Earth is the Dance-Floor

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Beatmasher+Transpose combo on single button. Check description for link if interested

This trick can make any combo work the same.
    Where is the link?
    Denon MC2000, Midi Fighter Spectra, Trakor Pro

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Justin d View Post
    Where is the link?
    The link is in video description.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by kevz718 View Post
    Hi,

I was able to execute almost all of these so thanks all..

Two questions:
    1. The one Im having trouble with is combo 5.. can somebody give more detail?
    I press the buttons as follows:
    - bmash1(hold), bmash2 (hold), bmash3 (hold), t3delay (hold), reverb (hold), lofi (hold)

I've tried some other variables like not holding but just releasing certain buttons but it doesnt seem to do anything outside of its normal effect. Help?

2. I find that certain combos sometimes trigger a hold whereby i do not need to keep my fingers on the buttons but the effects stay on. Sometimes they stay on without me holding the buttons + other times, the combo seems to stop as soon as I release. Any ideas what might be causing this? For example, I see in that youtube video that towards the beginning of vid, he is able to keep a bunch of buttons lit while his hands are off the MF. I cant seem to do that.. The one in particular that sometimes seems to hold + other times does not is the 'massive wash out thing'..
    On that same topic, which of the combos are MEANT to 'lock' or hold in place and which ones are not? I think that combo5 + 1 are supposed to lock but Im not positive..

Thanks!
    Try these instructions.. http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthr...ight=note+mode

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567