traktor pro 2 and vci-100??
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default traktor pro 2 and vci-100??

so i just got my vci-100 this week and i was planning on upgrading to traktor pro, getting the 1.4 FW, and DJJ overlay. but then i saw traktor pro 2 is coming out. obviously now ill wait till april 1 to upgrade, but i was wondering if the stock vci-100 is going to work well with pro 2? or will the 1.4 fw upgrade still work w traktor pro 2? and will djj have a new firmware, tks files, and overlay for traktor pro 2? if so i hope it wont be long

basically im going to get traktor pro 2 when it comes out and im wondering if i should still upgrade to 1.4fw or not. and if i should get the overlay or wait.
    15" MacBook Pro (HR AG, 2.4gHz Q i7, 8GB RAM, SSD + HDD) | Focusrite Saffire 6 | VCI-100 | Oxygen25 |PadKontrol | Ultrasone Pro 900's | Logic 9 | Reason 6 | Traktor LE

Tech Wizard

anyone?
    15" MacBook Pro (HR AG, 2.4gHz Q i7, 8GB RAM, SSD + HDD) | Focusrite Saffire 6 | VCI-100 | Oxygen25 |PadKontrol | Ultrasone Pro 900's | Logic 9 | Reason 6 | Traktor LE

Good question. Will DJTT be working on a mapping for the original VCI-100 (not the newer MkII) for Traktor Pro 2?

No problem if not, it won't be the end of the world to stick with Traktor Pro!
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Bunford View Post
    Good question. Will DJTT be working on a mapping for the original VCI-100 (not the newer MkII) for Traktor Pro 2?

No problem if not, it won't be the end of the world to stick with Traktor Pro!
    yeah i know but i would hope they stay loyal to the original vci-100. i bought the original just recently because i like it better than the mk2. for one i like the all metal build, as well as it not including a sound card. i like to use my own sound card so...although the mk2 does have some cool features.

maybe a djtt mod can chime in here and give us some info.

Tech Mentor

i am wondering the same thing, im hoping for some new mapping for the vci for tp2
    MBP 2.4 Ghz Intel Core Duo 4GB RAM | VCI-100 SE FW1.4 | MidiFighter | LPD8 | X-session Pro | Launch Pad | MPD24 | Radium 49e
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.0.3 | Ableton Suite 8 | Mixed In Key

Blog | SoundCloud 1 | Soundcloud 2 | Mix Cloud |Like

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by -AyeAreTee View Post
    i am wondering the same thing, im hoping for some new mapping for the vci for tp2
    im hoping too ^_^ would be nice. and if the guys at djtt are smart they will keep the original vci-100 support going. so imo they should def get something going for tp2.

Ive been looking for an answer to this question for days , no one at ni will answer me . I have the original vci 100 with the overlay and the firmware upgrades all i want to know if we will be able to use them and our midfighters with traktor 2 any help would be greatly appreciated.
    MBP13",TSP,S4,F1,2TT,ABELTON 8 SUITE,PRO TOOLS 9.(Music Is My Solice)

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by deejaygee View Post
    Ive been looking for an answer to this question for days , no one at ni will answer me . I have the original vci 100 with the overlay and the firmware upgrades all i want to know if we will be able to use them and our midfighters with traktor 2 any help would be greatly appreciated.
    yeah man let me know if you find anything out because i was planning on getting the fw upgrade, overlay, and possibly arcade mod so i definitely want to make sure it will work with tp2 first.

and of coarse if i find anything out i will be sure to let you know.

thanks still nothing
    MBP13",TSP,S4,F1,2TT,ABELTON 8 SUITE,PRO TOOLS 9.(Music Is My Solice)

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by deejaygee View Post
    thanks still nothing
    yeah hopefully there will be some more info on this buy april 1st so i can decide whether to get tp2 or not.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast