tsp2 with audio 4 dj and 2 channel mixer??
    Tech Wizard

Default tsp2 with audio 4 dj and 2 channel mixer??

can i use tsp2 with audio 4 dj and a 2 channel mixer and still be able to use sample decks?? or just stick to tsd2?? i cant afford to buy the new audio 10 or a new mixer so thats out of the question... and i want all the great features of tsp2.
    thanks,
    justin

Yeah, you can output multiple decks to the same output on the sound card in tsp2 so you could just route the sample decks to the same outputs as deck A and B respectively.

Output 1 get's deck A and deck C with deck C set to being sample decks while output 2 gets deck B and D with D set to being sample decks.

Tech Wizard

ok so i will have to control the sample decks with the computer and internal mixer, correct??

Yeah, if you only want samples playing for example then you'd have to bring the volume of deck a or b down inside traktor or stop playback instead of just turning the channel down on the mixer.

Tech Wizard

ok thanks... and is the upgrade form tsd to tsp2 worth it??

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by Okänd View Post
    Yeah, you can output multiple decks to the same output on the sound card in tsp2 so you could just route the sample decks to the same outputs as deck A and B respectively.
    Does this work with the Audio 4 or is it only the new Audio 6/10 this works with?

Tech Mentor

in the vid Ean says it's for all NI cards (well he mentions the audio 2 dj i think) but in the text it says only for the new cards....i hope it's for all cards as I'd be able to get 2 decks + 2 sample decks with my audio 2 dj

btw you wont have the mixer section in traktor! you'll have to use gains to control volume if you mix between A/C or B/D but with sample decks its not much of an issue as you have volume control over each sample available
    Xone 42, X1, Audio 8, Maschine mikro

Quote Originally Posted by jthuth View Post
    ok thanks... and is the upgrade form tsd to tsp2 worth it??
    No idea, no one has done it yet ...
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers