Traktor Pro 2 + Maschine?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Traktor Pro 2 + Maschine?

With the announcement of traktor pro 2 i thought there was meant to be tighter maschine integration. Was this not supposed to be in the new feature set? Has anyone heard anything? This would really sell maschine+tp2 to me!

If not has anyone been using maschine with tp1 with any success? Thoughts for a dj looking to expand his horizons?

Cheers!
    2014 MBP Retina 15" / Maschine Studio / MM-1 / 2x X1 Mk2 / A2DJ / Rokit 5's

Quote Originally Posted by abletom View Post
    With the announcement of traktor pro 2 i thought there was meant to be tighter maschine integration. Was this not supposed to be in the new feature set? Has anyone heard anything? This would really sell maschine+tp2 to me!

If not has anyone been using maschine with tp1 with any success? Thoughts for a dj looking to expand his horizons?

Cheers!
    have u seen that u could actually stack all the samplers and play almost like an ableton set.... pure samples... that be really sick... I'm still waiting on news though as well
    2xTECHS/DJM4/TF/SL3/MBPRO

Tech Wizard

Yeah man totally what I was thinking + more effects and vst support in the maschine software! I've always toyed around with ableton and traktor but never really liked the work around for getting them synced, found it a bit ugly to trust live.

Really wanna add something extra to my sets and the auto slicing and sequencer in maschine would maybe be even more useful for remix type live performances if it was integrated easily.

And I'll be honest, with no production experience or musical education I want an excuse to buy a maschine -they look like far too much fun!

Traktor 2 and Maschine 1.6 bring tighter integration. There is nothing known yet on how this is accomplished, but hopefully it's some sort of driver like SoundFlower or even ReWire...
    Check out my work!

Vestax VCM-600 (for sale!) - Allen & Heath Xone:62 - Focusrite Saffire LE - Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 Pro - Traktor Pro 2.1 - Ableton Live 8 - MacBook Pro 15"

Maschine sample bank!
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

Tech Wizard

I'd be chuffed with rewire! My ohm64 mite have a new friend on its way ha!

Quote Originally Posted by DennisHuiberts View Post
    Traktor 2 and Maschine 1.6 bring tighter integration. There is nothing known yet on how this is accomplished, but hopefully it's some sort of driver like SoundFlower or even ReWire...
    Source?
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

I think it was in the thread about the leak at dolphin music...
    Check out my work!

Vestax VCM-600 (for sale!) - Allen & Heath Xone:62 - Focusrite Saffire LE - Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 Pro - Traktor Pro 2.1 - Ableton Live 8 - MacBook Pro 15"

Quote Originally Posted by SS714SS View Post
    have u seen that u could actually stack all the samplers and play almost like an ableton set.... pure samples... that be really sick... I'm still waiting on news though as well
    Really good for doing mashups or remixes but i would want something like the APC40 for doing that since it would allow for alot more control over the sample decks and effects. thinking of getting an apc40 for that reason.

Tech Wizard

Just found this:

http://www.digitaldjtips.com/2011/02...2-first-review

"Easy syncing with Maschine – Allowing creative DJ/producers to incorporate this popular production hardware into their Traktor Scratch set-ups"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast