controller, cdj, or turntables. just curious... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I used DeckaDance then moved to traktor and was using a mouse until last year for mixing and since getting my MP3e2 I have improved alot but I have gone down to guitar center and messed with a CDJ800MK2 and CDJ1000MK3 and was able to beatmatch and mix with it even though the 1000 was broken looool CD skip+it ate my cd and wouldnt give it back XD. Only device I have trouble with is the NS7 it seems.... >.> something about it doesnt sit right with me.

For those clubs that wont allow midi controllers just plug 2 broken CDJs to an S4 and mess with the cdjs before transitions. Rock the place and then either tell the owner that the cdjs dont work or, like any good rockstar, before a godlike drop pick up a cdj, wave it in the air and (optional) smash it to the floor. Crowd will go bananas.
    Erase. Stop. Start.

Quote Originally Posted by Quenepas View Post
    For those clubs that wont allow midi controllers just plug 2 broken CDJs to an S4 and mess with the cdjs before transitions. Rock the place and then either tell the owner that the cdjs dont work or, like any good rockstar, before a godlike drop pick up a cdj, wave it in the air and (optional) smash it to the floor. Crowd will go bananas.
    lmao that would be cool. but ya might only get away with it if your the likes of Carl Cox
    but if a DJ of that caliber did it, it would seriously be a statement to the future of DJing. and yeah, the crowd would go bananas
    Please LIKE MY PAGE FACEBOOK Page and I'll Return The Favor

)))---|> http://facebook.com/DjBullyBolger <|---(((

Kinda happy that the promoter I impressed uses a midi controller lol. i dont think I need to worry too much but Even if i run into such situation I would use cdjs as backup in an oh Sh** situation
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

Tech Mentor

That would be so awesome!!!!! then i wouldn't have to spend so much money! lol but ya i will definitely have to at least learn to use other equipment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12