How to use a microphone in traktor pro. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by djpbe View Post
    You can run a mic through traktor you just have to set up your routing properly. Set your mic input to one of the decks. If you're mixing on two decks you could set it to C or D. You can then switch the deck from internal playback to audio through. Your mic should then mix with Traktor.
    +1 Audio through Deck D. I got an AK1. Do it all the time with my mic
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

thanks for the suggestions everyone. i did see a vid on youtube anout the audio through trick on the C or D deck... but there's a problem here.

traktor only recognizes one interface at a time.

i've got the following options:

USB Audio CODEC (2 in, 2 out)
    High Definition Audio Device (2 in, 2 out)
    Microphone (2- AT2020 USB)

only USB Audio CODEC works with traktor where i get sound coming thru my speakers (Alesis M1 actives). And when i go to Input routing, and select Microphone In 0 for channel D, and then swith deck D to audio thru, i get nothing but static, and no response from my actual AT2020 mic.

i'm guessing i need to get an actual Audio2 interface or something like that to act as the medium between my PC and my monitors. then that interface would also be sending the mic as well?

1.install asio (free download, just google it)
    2.choose asio as interface in traktor
    3. be happy and use all the devices connected at once!

Tech Wizard

Hi,

I have a logitech USB Mic and I whenever i put it in deck 4 on tracktor I get a horrible high frequency feedback noise especially when I turn the volume up.

I have set the sound to output through my audio 4 using an aggregat device. I have also tried running my mic through ableton but I still get the noise.

please could somebody help!

Thank you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12