TSP issues after installing S4 software... anyone else?

Default TSP issues after installing S4 software... anyone else?

So I've been using TSP for a couple years now relatively problem free. There were minor issues due to user error at the beginning, and a few random crashes and glitches here and there, but I never had dropouts... until last night. Seemed like every time I was searching through my tree, I'd get a dropout. It was only when I'd hold down the shift+down arrow to do a "scrolling" search in the browser tree. I've been doing this for over a year and never had the issue until this weekend, which is the first time I've used it since installing the S4 software. Anyone else had any issues since installation of the S4?

Quote Originally Posted by sobi View Post
    So I've been using TSP for a couple years now relatively problem free. There were minor issues due to user error at the beginning, and a few random crashes and glitches here and there, but I never had dropouts... until last night. Seemed like every time I was searching through my tree, I'd get a dropout. It was only when I'd hold down the shift+down arrow to do a "scrolling" search in the browser tree. I've been doing this for over a year and never had the issue until this weekend, which is the first time I've used it since installing the S4 software. Anyone else had any issues since installation of the S4?
    I was having strange happenings (dropouts, especially when starting a second track) when I installed TS4 along side of TSP. I ended up uninstalling TSP and reinstalling TS4. Now, TS4 works flawlessly. As for getting them both to play nice with each other, I am not sure. Hopefully an upgrade to TSP2 and TS42 will fix it.
    PC | TSP2 | A8 | S4 | X1 | T1200MK2

Beat Gridding Tutorial

I was REALLY hoping to be crazy, and alone in this. I'm going to be very disappointed if one is going to interfere with the other. =/

I am going to wait and see what happens with the new traktor releases. If things don't change, I may end up running S4 on my desktop and TSP on a laptop I have sitting around. Then I need to figure out how to route one of them into the other.

Beat Gridding Tutorial

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

The only way that S4 can interfere with TSP is the drivers that may have been installed for the Audio 8. Im not sure A8 drivers come with the S4 installer but they may have.

Try to revert the Drivers for the Audio 8 to the previous ones available.

Id goto the SUpport site for them rather than Service Centre.

Other than that S4 and TSP cannot interefere with each other as they are installed into separate folder etc.

Cool, thanks for clearing that up Karlos. I do have an Audio 8, so that might be the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    The only way that S4 can interfere with TSP is the drivers that may have been installed for the Audio 8. Im not sure A8 drivers come with the S4 installer but they may have.

Try to revert the Drivers for the Audio 8 to the previous ones available.

Id goto the SUpport site for them rather than Service Centre.

Other than that S4 and TSP cannot interefere with each other as they are installed into separate folder etc.

Beat Gridding Tutorial