first track made in ableton. Feedback please!!!!
    Tech Convert

Default first track made in ableton. Feedback please!!!!

hey guys title explains it all really. looking for your criticism rather it good or bad. thanks to all the readers!

respect,
    paul iv

Very groovey. I like it. I think it needs something extra, some sort of ambience, thats subtle in the background just to give it some more depth and space.

Tech Convert

i appreciate the structured criticism and that makes alot of sense of giving it more depth. thanks man! anybody else out there with some feedback?!?

Tech Guru

I agree w/ 16b. Its missing something dramatic or bold. But your on you way, at this rate your future in producing is looking rather promising.

ITS ALSO MISSING A DOWNLOAD BUTTON IN THE LINK!!! XD

Its a great start. It seems to me that you are taking a long time to say what your sayin. I would suggest more one shots, effect layers to change it up, and crash cymbals make things pretty epic.
    hit me up if you have any questions I can help you with:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Ato...09794915707390
    -Colorado love-

paul the soundcard on my parents laptop aint great im stuck down at their house, but from what i could here i liked, but as i said i couldnt get a good listen to it.

As soon as i do i will defo be back with some feedback.

like the track paul although its not something i would normally listen to its wery down beat, production wise i couldnt fault it it is missing something that would make it stand out i loved what you did with the hats though