How Many of You.... - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

whenever i feel like mixing started the 1st few tracks with the usual uplifting trance...cant stand the breakdown the switch to tech trance...ugh not enough feet tapping, next harder EDM stuff & it goes on & on ( just having a little classic hard dance session to myself )

sometimes out of the blue i do enjoy some serious electro tracks to mix

I like to mix progressive house music, i.e. morgan paige isshhh. and a lot of electro house.
    The way i do it is start of slow and build it up from a progressive vibe then just drop it. i like this style becausing if you're playing a long set or mix you can have the crowd still in your zone without wearing them out with constant bangers in just 30 mins. it keeps the vibe nicely, and keeps it sexy with the lyrics.
    Beatslicing for the bitches

Tech Mentor

I mix Progressive House, Electro House mainly but sometimes I put some trance, top 40 in it too whatever I feel like, sometimes kick some dubstep in the middle lol

most bastardisations of house, recently a lot of techno. uk dudstep if you get me in the right mood

Tech Guru

I play electro, dubstep, house, (slight bit of trance), and minimalist... (own loops and samples)
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

I often play 'moods' which means genres generally go out the window.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by lethal_pizzle View Post
    I often play 'moods' which means genres generally go out the window.
    ive tried doing this, mood with key, using colour mode in beatunes lets me select the colours depending on moods and jump between everything in my collection
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345