Post Photos of Your MOD Gear HERE - Page 5
Page 5 of 90 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    Tech Convert

thanks.
    i love it. i run Torq 1.5 with it (slaved into live) and haven't really needed any suport on it..its pretty straight forward. and i got it a for $400 cash out the door because they were using it for display and they lost the power cord..i just wish M-audio had more of an Akai or panasonic look to it.

Nice!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

So.......WTF! you ask? YEAH BABY! THAT'S RIGHT! DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE
    I saw the mini-dance pads at the goodwill while I was out today looking for some new duds, saw these and had to have them! Can you imagine someone GAVE these away?!?!? Anyways, these particular pads had both Xbox and PS male ends. If you didn't know, Xbox controllers are basically USB. Instead of 4 wires, there are 5 in the Xbox, one is for Video Sync. Simply snip and resolder color-to-color. On these Pads the ground happened to be blue.
    Driver: http://www.redcl0ud.com/xbcd.html#download
    How-To: http://www.matthouse.net/?q=node/20

Loads of fun already using as a "trigger pad" with my software sampler. You can do little break dances with your fingers, hehehehe. I think it would be fun to have these out on my table for people in the crowd to play with. See my post on KueIt, I was wondering if I couldn't use with something like that to use to drop the name of the club and stuff with Traktor running.
    AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile 2.0GHz, 4GB Ram, BCD-3000, WinXP(Pro)-SP2, Traktor Pro

Tech Convert

that finger pad is bad ass.

Default VCI-100 Pixel Heart

Just read this thread and thought well, why not post pics of mine as well. It's an original silver vci-100 1.2 fw with these mods: Custom painting (Duh), led-mod, 1.3 fw, black knobs and metal pieces under the cross fader to make it more accurate.

The painting didn't work out perfectly, so I'll have to do it again and better. It was my first time painting any metal stuff and did it kinda in a hurry. But I love the pixel heart, my heart beats for digitalism, controllerism and electro music. :P Arcade button mod would be the next on the list.

Default Custom x session pro

This is a little something I put together. Custom x session pro with basic usb sound card inside of a modified case. Gold spray paint and a cool knob I found which I have yet to think of a good mapping for. If I new a little more about electronics I would have soldered the USB so that there was only one connection to the computer, but for now there are two, one to the x session and one to the soundcard inside of it. What do you think?

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by nicholastodd View Post
    This is a little something I put together. Custom x session pro with basic usb sound card inside of a modified case. Gold spray paint and a cool knob I found which I have yet to think of a good mapping for. If I new a little more about electronics I would have soldered the USB so that there was only one connection to the computer, but for now there are two, one to the x session and one to the soundcard inside of it. What do you think?
    You may use the knob for track selection? =)

lmao some crazy shit in this forum
    favs so far have been the hello kitty and the pimpster keyboard
    im gonna make a keyboard like that to accompany my midi controller :P

Quote Originally Posted by atrubic View Post
    I have a few PS2 controllers torn apart and decided to mount one tonight. I mean, mount the buttons - I didn't, like, hop on it or anything. Most of the time, I have the HID data going through MultiControl (Mac) and then into Midipipe for "smart knobs" almost like Moldover, with some mods.

Word to the wise about modding PS2 controllers - if doesn't have a solder point, just leave it alone. If anyone has any advice on this, by all means.

it's pretty cool ,does anybody knows how to hook up potensiometer (Knobs) to gamepad like this one?

Yes, it's easy. make sure the pad has a pair of analog joysticks. Desolder the joysticks, and for each one, you can put two pots in it's place, making a total of four for the gamepad.
    AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile 2.0GHz, 4GB Ram, BCD-3000, WinXP(Pro)-SP2, Traktor Pro

Page 5 of 90 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast