Starting a blog...

Default Starting a blog...

Looking to start a music blog and hopefully build it to something like gottadancedirty.com someday.

How do i go about starting a blog? Any tips that i need to know? Any suggestions for some good blog names?

Thanks!

Im using blogger, It's really nice to start at
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

Tech Guru

all you gotta do is post bootlegs, as often as possible with too many effects on every image on the site and quietly remove posts that artists sent you dmca notices for.

i know the gotta dance dirty guys have a lot of friend sin l.a. and all. but giving away peoples music without asking in the name of promotion is the same thing as hosting torrents to shit you didnt make.

its just more obvious.
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Quote Originally Posted by xtianw View Post
    all you gotta do is post bootlegs, as often as possible with too many effects on every image on the site and quietly remove posts that artists sent you dmca notices for.

i know the gotta dance dirty guys have a lot of friend sin l.a. and all. but giving away peoples music without asking in the name of promotion is the same thing as hosting torrents to shit you didnt make.

its just more obvious.
    exactly..

im suprised more action isnt taken against 'music blogs'... especially the aggregators like hypem.com and elbo.ws

Tech Convert

Trick is getting people to read your blog. As a blog reader I'd say write about a style or music and don't try to impress everyone.