DJTT Online Radio Stream?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default DJTT Online Radio Stream?

What are everyones oppinions on something like that?

If not under the DJTT name, would anyone be up for a co-op to get a stream running?
    Live Gear : MacBook Pro 13" & 15" (depends which one I grab), Kontrol S4, Midi-Fighter, Shure SRH750DJ, Dedication.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    itajen just told Chilly to read the fucking manual... lol
    *takes hat off and bows to itajen*
    Be the change you want to see in the world.

that would be cool... id love to get a slot on that
    Please LIKE MY PAGE FACEBOOK Page and I'll Return The Favor

)))---|> http://facebook.com/DjBullyBolger <|---(((

Quote Originally Posted by IrishBlaggard View Post
    that would be cool... id love to get a slot on that
    ditto. lemme know what you need from me to get this started. i was thinking bout starting my own podcast or something... but thats exactly what i wanted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Ya I've heard one song. It's called Skrillex.
    13" Macbook - 256gb SSD, 750gb HDD, 8gb Ram ❘ DDJ-SX | HDJ-2000
    Kontrol Z1 | Midifighter 3D | Kontrol X1

Tech Student

I think it's a brilliant idea! Hell yea...I would love to be involved with a project like that. International broadcast from DJTT members in multiple countries would be epic! I'm all about it. Anybody on here feel free to contact me about this.
    This is something that could be incredible..for DJTT and it's members. Everybody wins..as long as its done right of course. lol
    The Mother Ship: CQ60-615DX(4g) Numark DJ i/o Behringer uca 222 Behringer DJX750 Kontrol X-1(2) Numark Total Control Akai apc40,LPK25,LPD8,Korg KP3,Kaossilator,Ableton,Traktor Pro.
    Revoultionary DJ Mark Boudreau.."Frequency Prophet"

That's a dope idea.
    Stanton t.52, Staton t.62, Stanton m.212 mixer, Akai MPD24, Akai MPK25, TSP, MIDI Fighter

<from experience of being involved with online radio>

First question - who is paying for your bandwidth? - solve this and you're in with a chance.

Purple Radio uses a company called Stream Solutions, and the DJs chuck £5 in the pot a month to cover flyer costs & hosting.

Another big tip is get a schedule sorted and stick to it - no point having a free for all, otherwise it gets very hard for shows to build a following if fans have no idea who is playing when - for example I'm fortnightly tuesdays from 2200-0000GMT, Ciar is 2nd Wednesday of the month 2000-22000GMT and Photojojo is fortnightly Mondays 1800-2000GMT. We also have a listen again server that streams when no one is live, so people can always hear us playing.

You also might need changes to the DJTT site to make the link to the radio station more obvious ...

<shameless whoring>oh and people are more than welcome to come and take a look at us, or get involved wityh your own show </shameless whoring>
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

Tech Guru

Big tips up here ^^^^

I'm also into DJTT radio for playing, listening and publicity here in brazil...

If you guys make some flyers I will print myself and trow them on the parties that I go here

When there are no one playing live would be nice to replay some of the best rated (is that possible?) sets

Quote Originally Posted by V-Hoff View Post
    When there are no one playing live would be nice to replay some of the best rated (is that possible?) sets
    Tends to work better to try to cycle them quickly, else you end up in a bit of a feedback loop, with the ones that are playing all the time being the highest rated and never getting taken off listen again.

We have the server set on random shuffle and then take the shows off when they've had 2-3 prime time slots where they've played.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

bumping this to se if there is any real intrest to get something like this started ?
    Please LIKE MY PAGE FACEBOOK Page and I'll Return The Favor

)))---|> http://facebook.com/DjBullyBolger <|---(((

Sorry guys,

don't think DJTT name will/can be used for this one.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast