yo, wondering about headphones

Default yo, wondering about headphones

so im wondering about what headphones are chill.. i know this could easily turn into a list of everyones favorites and thats fine i supose i could look em all up, but if your going to take the time to leave a response please tell me why you like the headphones... I wear about a 7 1/2 new era fitted cap when my hairs short.. and i have curly thick hair so when its long that size fits tight, i dont want em to be super tight. I will be using them in my bedroom and at bars (some with good speakers and dacefloors though) I guess im looking for the total package, but not the supreme. I just want some stylish, comfy good headphones to mix with and a plus but not necessary would be to check mixes against my monitors... i forget exactly what its called, a b check? or something i duno im still new, but i remember somone saying you could use good headphones to check ur mixes and make sure ur eq wasnt off..

Thanks everyone for your time

p.s. if you commented on my post about studio monitors i ended up getting a couple rokit 8's and a 10s, there on the way, cant wait to hear them

there has been loads of treads on headphones lately,
    have a look trough the forum search and the review blogs...
    Please LIKE MY PAGE FACEBOOK Page and I'll Return The Favor

)))---|> http://facebook.com/DjBullyBolger <|---(((

Yes. Plenty of informative threads for you to search for mate.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "