quick first mix i've made since i moved.

Default quick first mix i've made since i moved.

Tell me what you guys think, if you don't like it you are allowed to disavow me forever.

Yo, this is actually a really sick mix, i enjoyed listening to it!! THe idea of the futurama intro is cool but i dont know if it works for this mix? It feels like the sort of into you would have to a hip hop beat or something.

Good mix none the less, u using a VCI-100?

thanks for the positive reply, I am using the s4.

Hi there

I've just finished listening to the mix and have some good and not-so-good feedback.

Firstly, I liked the Futurama soundbites and thought they, together with the song selection, created a kind of space/futuristic theme for the mix. "Dance" is one of my favourite tracks and was a great start to the mix. I'm also a fan of "Space Junk" and "Technologic".

I thought your transitions between songs were pretty decent but there were a few that just didn't work for me. The mix from track 1 to 2 didn't flow particularly well and on the mix between 5 and 6 I thought the volume dropped of too much into the vocal. Also, the transition into Space Junk suffered from the slow blend - I think Space Junk is too strong to be blended in like that.

There were lots of good mixes though :-) The mix from track 7 to 8 was, in my opinion, the best of the lot and sounded absolutely professional. I also liked transition 3 to 4 as it joined two very different tracks.

Anyway, I enjoyed listening to it.

Cheers
    Ian

wow thank you, you actually opened my ears and I can totally understand what you are saying about space jump and i totally felt the same way about 1 to 2 as well, i just got lazy and used the filter. it's criticism like this that helps dj's get better.