what should i do ???

Default what should i do ???

ok so tonight i had a gig and i used my vci 100 with the numakr djio ....and man what a disaster it was.....every so often you would here a snap and then the song would like cut out for a quick 2 seconds.....wich pissed every one off

so im torn apart as what to do

should i return the djio and get a new sound card ?

or should i return the djio and the vci 100 and then put a lil more money over it and buy the vci 300 or the numark omni

let me know what your guys's opinion is and what i should do

Audio drops! that sux you need to play around with the latency on your sound card, try putting it @ 10ms and play non stop for 30mins, be heavy on loops, fx's & even using 4 tracks to see if you still have audio drop outs. also change you settings on hardware to fast cpu. Goodluck
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Like JesC said, first stress test it at home, if that works use it while gigging.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Yeah it could be audio latency problems, if you cant solve the problem grab a new soundcard.

The Latency Was Placed On The Highest Setting .........but Ill Try Changeing It And See If It Works