Problems with Beatport tracks not having any properties

Default Problems with Beatport tracks not having any properties

So I have been buying songs off of beatport and I always have some in every batch I get that have no album art. Some of the songs even have no "information" in the properties (track name, artist, genre, etc) and the tracks just come up as the file name 189290_trackname_ So I was wondering if there is a way to fix this, or will beatport let me redownload the offending tracks or what. Thanks in advance...

Mike

the file name is normal (i dont really like it either)..

the other stuff is strange, never had a mp3 without cover or tag info.. maybe contact beatport..
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

I seem to have whole releases that do not have the requisite info regularly... hmmm

mp3 or wave files if wave they dont have support or ability for id3 tags
    mp3 does
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

.mp3s sorry for not specifying. Also I have windows 7 home and I use eset for security (if that possibly helps? I don't really know)

bump because beatport's customer service is horrid

There is a trick to get this stuff, but you're going to have to tag it yourself.
    I have a tool which is used to help Traktor users tag their wav files. Just released a new version but didn't announce as I'm so fucking busy.