Just bought these today... I just gotta boast!!! :]
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    Tech Guru Dustin V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Deep down South
    Posts
    1,175

    Default Just bought these today... I just gotta boast!!! :]

    Well as the title says I bought these new headphones today, and I love them! Pioneer HDJ 2000!!!

    I was in the market for new cans, and I was torn between the TMA's and the Senn's HD 25's, but after seeing them today I couldnt resist! The main reason??? Well I only paid $240 for them.. :eek: Yes $240 for Pioneer HDJ 2000's brand new! They were on sale for $300 but I dropped the guy down $60. If they werent at this price I dont think I would ever have bought them!

    So now my boasting is over, next will be my MBP and then the S4, and after that I should be pretty much set I think.

    Pioneer HDj 2000 = Headphone Sex.

    Here the pics. Cheers.




    Last edited by Dustin V; 02-19-2011 at 11:23 PM.
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

  2. #2
    Tech Guru JonathanBlake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,606

    Default

    Well as the title says I bought new headphones today, and I love them! Pioneer HDJ 2000!!!



    Did you get them in SA Dustin, and if so where?

  3. #3
    Tech Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    KY, USA
    Posts
    648

    Default

    I'd send them back, they were supposed to be packaged in a pure golden box, surrounded in a bed of the finest virgin hair known to man with diamond sprinkles on top.

  4. #4
    Tech Guru Dustin V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Deep down South
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanBlake View Post
    Well as the title says I bought new headphones today, and I love them! Pioneer HDJ 2000!!!



    Did you get them in SA Dustin, and if so where?
    No Jonathan, I bought them in St. Martin, Caribbean, thats where I am at the moment.

    I have no idea how much they would cost in SA, but I'm pretty sure they would be fukking expensive there. All Dj gear is way overpriced in SA bru.

    Quote Originally Posted by deviantdigi View Post
    I'd send them back, they were supposed to be packaged in a pure golden box, surrounded in a bed of the finest virgin hair known to man with diamond sprinkles on top.
    Yeah I know when I saw the plain old black box I was like WTF???
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

  5. #5
    Banhammerized theory28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,974

    Default

    sumana bish!

    congrats on the buy, hope your ears love you now, if not i would break up with those 2 gold diggers.
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

  6. #6
    Banhammerized theory28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,974

    Default

    how does this sound with them on?

    im joking, please dont put those on and watch these

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGiN2h-Zf0w

    or this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtMO-...eature=related
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

  7. #7
    Tech Guru JonathanBlake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin V View Post
    No Jonathan, I bought them in St. Martin, Caribbean, thats where I am at the moment.

    I have no idea how much they would cost in SA, but I'm pretty sure they would be fukking expensive there. All Dj gear is way overpriced in SA bru.



    Yeah I know when I saw the plain old black box I was like WTF???
    Nooooooooo shit 'bru. Toms are running a Sennheiser special at the 'mo (eg SE310's @ R850 [that's about $120] and they DO have HDJ's). I saw an S4 @ Music Mate for R9999.00 [that's about $1428.00]. welcome to Africa!
    You sure get around 'bru - enjoy!

  8. #8
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanBlake View Post
    I saw an S4 @ Music Mate for R9999.00 [that's about $1428.00].
    My pants just got a little wet.. That's insane. How do you guys afford to live there? Lol.
    Live Gear : MacBook Pro 13" & 15" (depends which one I grab), Kontrol S4, Midi-Fighter, Shure SRH750DJ, Dedication.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    itajen just told Chilly to read the fucking manual... lol
    *takes hat off and bows to itajen*
    Be the change you want to see in the world.

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Tech Guru JonathanBlake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itajeN View Post
    My pants just got a little wet.. That's insane. How do you guys afford to live there? Lol.
    We don't!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •