[OT] The MEGA Late Night Confessions Thread
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default [OT] The MEGA Late Night Confessions Thread

I'll start.

I lost the girl I loved since we were kids to some kid with a geology degree - so I became an introvert with musical talent. I saw her on new years at the gig I ended up playing, and she blew me off. The thing's I would do just to get her back and let her know what she meant.

Who's next?

Not meant to be depressing, just late night confessions - cause I know I'm not the only one that lurks this late at night. :P
    Live Gear : MacBook Pro 13" & 15" (depends which one I grab), Kontrol S4, Midi-Fighter, Shure SRH750DJ, Dedication.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    itajen just told Chilly to read the fucking manual... lol
    *takes hat off and bows to itajen*
    Be the change you want to see in the world.

jesus man, i spite the girl i loved by playing awesome shows and telling her that she should fuck herself and die.

Tech Mentor

/sigh.

I changed my life just to stand out. Age 20, with a 25k car that's been paid off, apartment, college tuition paid with no support from the parentals. Life took a big hot lava dump on me with this one.

On a brighter note, I just plug in my headphones and turn the music up and float away to sleep. Which numbs it all to an extent. Just cause 18 people read and you were the only one to reply, as a message to everyone - old, young, in between, follow your dreams, live life for yourself before anyone else. Don't take it too seriously, cause you won't make it out alive. Just prove to yourself, that when the time comes for you to leave, that you can look back in an instant and know that all those years were worth it. Cause wouldn't it be a shame to have wasted it.
    Live Gear : MacBook Pro 13" & 15" (depends which one I grab), Kontrol S4, Midi-Fighter, Shure SRH750DJ, Dedication.

I play anime visual novels on the pc mainly eroge (Hentai) >.> <.<

And i havent had a girlfriend in YEARS mainly because I cant deal with them =.=
    Last edited by MuzicFreq; 02-20-2011 at 05:33 AM.
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

Quote Originally Posted by itajeN View Post

Age 20, with a 25k car that's been paid off, apartment, college tuition paid with no support from the parentals.
    Man, you clearly have some hugely respectable work ethic and direction in life.

some kid with a geology degree
    Where as this is some dude who gets off by staring at eroded rocks with a magnifying glass (I would like to apologize to any geologist DJs in advance).

I don't know man, but from where I'm standing, it's pretty clear she made the wrong decision. Besides, you sound like you're doing well for yourself and that you feel good about it, don't let her take that from you.
    Vestax Spin | Kontrol x1 | Traktor Pro | 13" Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4 GB RAM | Mac Pro w/ 2 Quad Core 2.8 Ghz 6GB RAM 1TB HDD | HDJ-1000

Quote Originally Posted by MuzicFreq View Post
    I play anime visual novels on the pc mainly eroge (Hentai) >.> <.<

And i havent had a girlfriend in YEARS mainly because I cant deal with them =.=
    I was sure the hentai bit was a joke until you added the second part...
    Vestax Spin | Kontrol x1 | Traktor Pro | 13" Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4 GB RAM | Mac Pro w/ 2 Quad Core 2.8 Ghz 6GB RAM 1TB HDD | HDJ-1000

Quote Originally Posted by Seabass123 View Post
    I was sure the hentai bit was a joke until you added the second part...
    =p yea i got sucked into the anime world but before i did i couldnt stand the girls here and still girls I meet I would only hit with a battle axe and some with a dieting/exercise manual.
    also Im greedy when it comes to money
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

Tech Mentor

To each his own lol. But lets not bash, this could turn into a pretty fun thread. I just made some hard choices for someone my age to make. Gave up friends and a bunch of social events. Sure I guess in the end I'm happy, but the money's gonna quit giving me smiles eventually. It's not all fun and games in the itajeN crib. Lol.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

some kid with a geology degree
    His best friends will be rocks...

/sigh.

I changed my life just to stand out. Age 20, with a 25k car that's been paid off, apartment, college tuition paid with no support from the parentals. Life took a big hot lava dump on me with this one.

On a brighter note, I just plug in my headphones and turn the music up and float away to sleep. Which numbs it all to an extent. Just cause 18 people read and you were the only one to reply, as a message to everyone - old, young, in between, follow your dreams, live life for yourself before anyone else. Don't take it too seriously, cause you won't make it out alive. Just prove to yourself, that when the time comes for you to leave, that you can look back in an instant and know that all those years were worth it. Cause wouldn't it be a shame to have wasted it.

I won't say it gets any easier, only that our behaviors mimic the order of our construct.
    By design...and upon recursive foundations.

Those who seek chaos, shall find it.

Those who remain strong, shall find their center.

I believe that amidst your chaos, you already know your potential

Even though some may choose not to see it at this moment

You are not alone

But with enough time and plenty of distractions.....

...I can confidently say...

------=== ===------

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast