how long does djtt usually take to ship something out?
    Tech Wizard

Default how long does djtt usually take to ship something out?

i live in new england (east coast) and am about to order some knobs but i need to know how long djtt usually takes to ship items. i will be going on break for college after this week so im trying to figure out where to ship them to, my apartment at college or my parents house.

also if any djtt mods see this, when will the black knobs be back in stock? i may wait for them if it will be soon.
    15" MacBook Pro (HR AG, 2.4gHz Q i7, 8GB RAM, SSD + HDD) | Focusrite Saffire 6 | VCI-100 | Oxygen25 |PadKontrol | Ultrasone Pro 900's | Logic 9 | Reason 6 | Traktor LE

Ship it to your parents house, then you are sure to get it

I'm in New Zealand mate, my last package (Audio 4, Cables) was here within a week
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

Should be around a week. I'm on the East Coast as well and the orders generally don't take too long unless there's a Noreaster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg5OH View Post
    Kinda sounds like a big hiss then boom boom wacka wacka boom

My experience is that they ship the day of or the day after I place the order. Seems like a pretty quick turnaround. Even better, when you call you can speak to a real person who can tell you for sure.

Tech Wizard

ok thanks for the replies guys
    15" MacBook Pro (HR AG, 2.4gHz Q i7, 8GB RAM, SSD + HDD) | Focusrite Saffire 6 | VCI-100 | Oxygen25 |PadKontrol | Ultrasone Pro 900's | Logic 9 | Reason 6 | Traktor LE