erratic Fader

Thread: erratic Fader

Default erratic Fader

So i got the vestax typhoon, and everything was going perfect, mapped just how i wanted to work for me with the x1. Went down to the basement to record a new mix, and to my amazement the f'in fader is all messed up.

What it does is jump all around on the screen, but its not moving on the controller. I know its a hardware issue because if its sitting right in the middle on the controller and i tap the side of my controller, the fader in traktor jumps all around, like shoots all the way to Deck B then all the way to deck a then half where in between, but if i dont touch the controller it dosent move.

also, i turned the sensitivity of the jog wheels all the way down (just incase it could have had something to do with it) but it didn't help.

PLEASE HELP GUYS!!! i got a pretty gig this weekend. (go figure huh)

thanks

MacBook Pro 13" Unibody || TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 || Traktor Kontrol X1 || Pioneer SE-DJ5000 || Behringer B1800D || Behringer Eurolive B212D's

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Probably just needs to be cleaned. This is on a VCI, but it should be pretty similar.

http://www.djtechtools.com/2010/08/1...ers-jog-wheel/
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

aw man...you could be a life saver.

I gotta catch some zzzz's but that seems like its my problem.
    if it works, i owe you one!

MacBook Pro 13" Unibody || TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 || Traktor Kontrol X1 || Pioneer SE-DJ5000 || Behringer B1800D || Behringer Eurolive B212D's