CALLING ALL TORONTO DJ's! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hey sorry man I have been out of town in Punta cana for the last 2 weeks on vacation / work

going to catch up on emails tonight and tommorow!

Quote Originally Posted by bmo View Post
    Hey, I PM'd you a while ago to the e-mail address you posted, but never got a response. I'll just send what i put in the e-mail in a private PM on here.

cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by BANGERS View Post
    Hey sorry man I have been out of town in Punta cana for the last 2 weeks on vacation / work

going to catch up on emails tonight and tommorow!
    alright no worries man.
    My Mixcloud Page!
    Macbook Pro 13", Kontrol Z2, Kontrol F1, Kontrol X1, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-850, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-400, Traktor Scratch Pro, Audio 4 DJ.

Hey man, I don't currently live in Toronto but I live pretty close (B.C) and I'm trying to build some connections just in case I travel. I'll add your email to my contacts if that's okay with you and if I'm ever in Toronto maybe you could help me find a slot at one of the clubs.

Cheers, Misha
    Setup: Kontrol S2, Komplete Audio 6, Maschine Mikro Akai LPD 8, Akai Mpk49, Traktor 2, Ableton Suite 8.
    http://soundcloud.com/miishmash

Quote Originally Posted by misha_val View Post
    Hey man, I don't currently live in Toronto but I live pretty close (B.C) and I'm trying to build some connections just in case I travel. I'll add your email to my contacts if that's okay with you and if I'm ever in Toronto maybe you could help me find a slot at one of the clubs.

Cheers, Misha
    No problem. If you come by toronto in the future I will hook you up! drop me a line

By the way I am going to vancouver in the next month to play at Garfs

Quote Originally Posted by Nosferatu View Post
    Toronto was my stomping ground between 1989 and 2000...

I had gigs at...

RPM (Guvernment) for you younger folks
    Phoenix (my personal fave... Sunday night in the parlour
    GoGo
    Limelight
    Fluid

Just typing those names makes me feel old.... DJing at those clubs was the most exciting time of my career. Toronto crowds are very well educated; good mixing and programming are well appreciated by them. The scene back then was really hard to get in to. It's nice to see a Toronto DJ putting it out there... kudos to you!
    Awesome man, let me know if you ever want to come by one of my nights!

I sent you a pm with a link to my soundcloud account a couple weeks back. I hope you got it and would love to hear from you. Jay

Quote Originally Posted by jayo View Post
    I sent you a pm with a link to my soundcloud account a couple weeks back. I hope you got it and would love to hear from you. Jay
    just listened to your mix.. love it.

email me

evan.christensen@me.com

send me a tracklist too please

Quote Originally Posted by jdog667jkt View Post
    Hey
    I've been messing about for little under a year and would love to get a chance to play up in Toronto.

I currently go to school in Rochester, NY but I'd definitely be willing to drive up to Toronto for any sort of gig but I probably wouldn't be able to do anything to regular since I live a couple hours away.

I'll make sure to send you an email with my soundcloud and what not
    Thanks!
    Jarvis
    Just wanted to let everyone know we had DJ JARVIS up at the social this past weekend... had a sick time with this kid and he definately shred the club apart! We partied to the wee hours of the morning after he finished his set and ended up catching Felix Cartal spin at the mod club. He travelled 7 hours on a bus to get to Toronto to play, had no place to stay ended up smoking too much weed and slept at mine! haha this kid is on fire! Thanks DJ JARVIS!

Fly me out from BC for some beakbeat assault

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123