CALLING ALL TORONTO DJ's!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default CALLING ALL TORONTO DJ's!

Hey guys!

Im currently looking for some new talent to help out on some of my nights in TORONTO..

Currently I am booking people for the COBRA and mainly the SOCIAL :eek: (legendary electro spot) which has ft. Bloody beetroots, Crookers, Justice, Skrillex, DADA LIFE, just to name a few. I am looking for new up and coming or veteran ELECTRO, HOUSE, DUBSTEP or everything in between DJ's to get a chance to spin at this iconic spot in TORONTO .. By the way these are PAID gigs.

Hit me up with a mixtape, photo's videos and any other promo gear you got!

evan.christensen@me.com

Hey, so I live in Ottawa, but my good DJ buddy is going to be moving to Tdot pretty soon. He's got some pretty damn good skills and has done a few Toronto gigs already, I'll hook him up with this post, see if he's interested and we'll see if he'll work for ya. Just wish I lived in Toronto myself....

Quote Originally Posted by JWit View Post
    Hey, so I live in Ottawa, but my good DJ buddy is going to be moving to Tdot pretty soon. He's got some pretty damn good skills and has done a few Toronto gigs already, I'll hook him up with this post, see if he's interested and we'll see if he'll work for ya. Just wish I lived in Toronto myself....
    Awesome buddy, definately get at me!

Quote Originally Posted by BANGERS View Post
    Hey guys!

Im currently looking for some new talent to help out on some of my nights in TORONTO..

Currently I am booking people for the COBRA and mainly the SOCIAL :eek: (legendary electro spot) which has ft. Bloody beetroots, Crookers, Justice, Skrillex, DADA LIFE, just to name a few. I am looking for new up and coming or veteran ELECTRO, HOUSE, DUBSTEP or everything in between DJ's to get a chance to spin at this iconic spot in TORONTO .. By the way these are PAID gigs.

Hit me up with a mixtape, photo's videos and any other promo gear you got!

evan.christensen@me.com
    Serious opportunity your giving some djs their fairplay
    I play everything Indie/ Rock/ HipHop/ Cheese/ Electro/ Dubstep and anything that sounds good

Tsp 1.7/ Tsp 2/ Sony vaio Win 7 4gb Ram / Macbook Pro 13 inch (Main machine) /vci 100 se/ mixdeck/ audio 8/ technics rph headphones/ Custom xBox Controller/ Akai Lpd8

yeah really cool of you to be doing this, too bad i play all other house BUT electro mainly

Hey man,
    I'm with the Simplify Agency. We have several stateside dubstep acts that would be able to play up there. Take a look at the roster here- simplifyagency.com and email me or AIM and we'll sort the details. You can get my info off the site Hope this helps!

-Wil
    facebook.com/fkdmusic
    soundcloud.com/fkdmusic
    lethaltalent.com

Tribal Rites feat Kate Lesing on Soundcloud.

Tech Wizard

Default dude.....

s4 owner here, used to have a monthly at blondies and laveck bloc, mostly old school hip hop (94ish) and beats ( dilla and madlib ) just chilled stuff...... gonna put together a mix and soundcloud ya!!! i think im ready for another stab at a gig night....... even tho its not the right crowd.... i could def start your night off
    15" MacBook pro, traktor s4!!!!!!!

also, have you hit up Capital J, Saigon, or NC-17? they're up in your area
    facebook.com/fkdmusic
    soundcloud.com/fkdmusic
    lethaltalent.com

Tribal Rites feat Kate Lesing on Soundcloud.

Quote Originally Posted by grazz16 View Post
    yeah really cool of you to be doing this, too bad i play all other house BUT electro mainly
    I have a few other nights that specialize in tech house - deep house and all that fun stuff...

hit me up

evan.christensen@me.com

Quote Originally Posted by Damien1138 View Post
    also, have you hit up Capital J, Saigon, or NC-17? they're up in your area

No.. could you get me their contact info if you have it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast