We use this 64 button controller and have made endless mappings but so far I am dissapointed with this controllers reliability.

On NYE we had issues on getting it to work with a MBP and eventually we solved the issue down to blind luck.

On my windows based computer the LED feedback completely (using right menu LED's as a main volume meter) causes my traktor to become distorted producing a horrible amount of audio latency. (I have disabled WIFI / built in sound card but still no luck).

Finally tonight I was in an un air conditioned club with around 800 people inside, and 45 minutes into my set my audio output became distorted and the pitch kept adjusting randomly! I ended up un plugging it and throwing it to the back of the booth and magically everything worked perfectly again!

Whether it is a Traktor internal issue with the launchpad or their script coding, I am majorly dissapointed as I a could have built a midi fighter for its price tag! (N)

Seeing this cropping up a lot on forums, especially LED feedback. Would like others view on this subject . . .