10% off voucher for NI products from decks UK
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Tech Guru willinfluence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Auld Reekie
    Posts
    581

    Default 10% off voucher for NI products from decks UK

    Hi
    Could be useful for some of you guys UK only tho

    Code for 10% off all native instruments products
    NATIVE10

    Code for 10% off pioneer products
    PIONEER10

    Code for 5% off all other products
    5FORALL

    These code can be used at the DECKS UK website

  2. #2
    DJTT Tankard fullenglishpint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St Albans, UK
    Posts
    7,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willinfluence View Post
    Hi
    Could be useful for some of you guys UK only tho

    Code for 10% off all native instruments products
    NATIVE10

    Code for 10% off pioneer products
    PIONEER10

    Code for 5% off all other products
    5FORALL

    These code can be used at the DECKS UK website
    NIce find! where did that come from?
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

  3. #3
    Tech Guru willinfluence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Auld Reekie
    Posts
    581

    Default

    Just arrived in my inbox, thought I would share it with you guys

    Not bad deal, cause you can pre order traktor 2 and save a bit of cash.


  4. #4

    Default

    Well fuck it, what excuse do I have to not buy an s4 now?

    edit: except decks.co.uk won't ship to a different address to my billing address. bollocks.

  5. #5
    DJTT Tankard fullenglishpint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St Albans, UK
    Posts
    7,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mistertuckshop View Post
    Well fuck it, what excuse do I have to not buy an s4 now?

    edit: except decks.co.uk won't ship to a different address to my billing address. bollocks.
    They have a good customer service dept. Give them a call.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

  6. #6
    Tech Guru willinfluence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Auld Reekie
    Posts
    581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mistertuckshop View Post
    Well fuck it, what excuse do I have to not buy an s4 now?

    edit: except decks.co.uk won't ship to a different address to my billing address. bollocks.
    Shit I hate that when that happens

  7. #7
    Tech Guru paulmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Warrington U.K
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mistertuckshop View Post
    Well fuck it, what excuse do I have to not buy an s4 now?

    edit: except decks.co.uk won't ship to a different address to my billing address. bollocks.


    They will, or they have done for me in the past anyway. I think once you have had something sent to your home address they will then send to your work address, or i think i faxed them some kind of proof and they did it for me..

    i have found them to be one of the best if not the best when it comes to ordering stuff and price wise too, however HTFR i found to be utter shite. I ordered 2 kontrol x1's and the bags from them and was told they was all in stock and would be sent so id get them next day for a charge of 5.99 which decks.co.uk dont charge u for. They never came the next day but the day after and all i got was the controlers and no bags, they had gone on to backorder!! and they knew they didnt have them in stock when i ordered them. The guy there said we are told to say we have them as we can get hold of them within days as theyre such a big outlet, not this time tho as i was told 4 days later they could be more than 2 weeks, phoned decks and got 2 bags the next day really would recommend decks.co.uk to anyone
    Last edited by paulmac; 02-23-2011 at 11:37 AM.
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

  8. #8
    DJTT Tankard fullenglishpint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St Albans, UK
    Posts
    7,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paulmac View Post
    They will, or they have done for me in the past anyway. I think once you have had something sent to your home address they will then send to your work address, or i think i faxed them some kind of proof and they did it for me..

    i have found them to be one of the best if not the best when it comes to ordering stuff and price wise too, however HTFR i found to be utter shite. I ordered 2 kontrol x1's and the bags from them and was told they was all in stock and would be sent so id get them next day for a charge of 5.99 which decks.co.uk dont charge u for. They never came the next day but the day after and all i got was the controlers and no bags, they had gone on to backorder!! and they knew they didnt have them in stock when i ordered them. The guy there said we are told to say we have them as we can get hold of them within days as theyre such a big outlet, not this time tho as i was told 4 days later they could be more than 2 weeks, phoned decks and got 2 bags the next day really would recommend decks.co.uk to anyone
    Their north london store is AWESOME too. You can try anything before you buy and they're really friendly.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

  9. #9
    Tech Guru willinfluence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Auld Reekie
    Posts
    581

    Default

    Decks UK are ok,

    I bought X1 Kontrol with case, but case was out of stock, had to wait a couple of months after to recieve the case.

    But I had to phone them lots till I got it,
    Not sure if I would of got one otherwise if I didn't pester them loads.

  10. #10
    Tech Guru willinfluence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Auld Reekie
    Posts
    581

    Default

    Still there's a good deal to be had,
    not sure myself if I should buy the upgrade to tsp2 or
    sell my tsp and buy tsp2 outright....aahhh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •