Alesis iODock – Pro Audio Dock for iPad
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Alesis iODock – Pro Audio Dock for iPad

This thing looks legit...
    http://www.alesis.com/iodock
    “The iO Dock is the first device that enables anyone with an iPad to create, produce, and perform music with virtually any pro audio gear or instruments. The iO Dock is a universal docking station specifically designed for the iPad, and it gives musicians, recording engineers, and music producers the connectivity they need to create and perform with iPad. Connect all your pro audio gear to virtually any app in the App Store with the iO Dock.”

Come on DJtechtools make a deck control app, with midi fighter toys, and sweet fx control. I would pay 40 bucks for it.

Does anybody know if the 'djay' app or 'idj' from nurmark will be able to work with 2 outputs with this?
    I guess they need to be re written to enable cueing, isn't it?
    @gianpaj - Traktor Pro 2 - Kontrol S4

Wow. That's pretty cool. If only there were decent DJ applications for the ipad.
    The xwax Thread! - The minimal open source DVS for Linux!
    Reddit's /r/DJs! - Another great DJ community!

I hated the idea of dj'ing with the iPad but that's pretty cool - would love to see a vid
    SC | MC

Honestly I think there really needs to be a cut down version of ableton for tablets. It just seems to be perfect for it. Flick between clip grids and a layout with pages of loads of mini touch faders and xy pads. Awesome.

Tech Mentor

http://liine.net/en/products/griid/

http://www.touch-able.com/Site/touchable.html

but both are just command interfaces, you'd still need your pc/mac to run ableton....
    Xone 42, 12x0 mk2, Adam Audio Monitors and Sub

Yeah that's not what I was mean. I mean turn up with your tablet, headphones, power cable and an rca cable and fucking rock out!

was looking at this last month looks interesting

i love my ipad 2,touchable,touchosc,griid are just untouchable pardon the pun

Tech Guru

Give it time. I think a lot of companies are starting to come around to the idea of the iPad App. I mean how many of us would pay 50$+ for a full featured Midifighter APP that could connect thru the camera connection port. I just recently ordered me and my wife 2 ipads and I can't wait to start playing around with them. I'm not even sure how open Apple has made the use of the camera connection port yet. But it really is an untapped market save for a few things like that and the Akai dock. I think once Apple figures out the untapped market that's there for DJ's with the iPad they will hopefully build in MIDI over USB to it. That's my dream anyways. How sick would it be for Akai or NI or any company really to come out with a nice sweet mixer that also get's to read the DJTT forums :P
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast