S4 Users in Detroit Area? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nosferatu View Post
    I'm in Dearborn...

Personally haven't dropped the plastic on an S4, but I've got a wealthy friend who is "dabbling" in DJing... I told him to get the S4;
    <holds pinky to side of mouth in a Dr. Evil-ish sort of way>

needless to say, install went smoothly, and it sure beats going to GC to test it until I decide if it's for me.

What's the problem?
    I just moved from dearborn to detroit!! warren and evergreen, pretty much still dearborn. Right by UM-D and HFCC. Also, for the guy asking what do you mean by assistance? DO you need help learning how to use it? I might be able to help you out.

No kid, I need to [rent/borrow/temporary steal] one for my gig Saturday. My unit is chillin' with NI's techs right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
    No kid, I need to [rent/borrow/temporary steal] one for my gig Saturday. My unit is chillin' with NI's techs right now.
    Kid? okay...anyways, I didn't see the other stuff you put saying you needed to borrow it..I guess I wouldn't mind renting it out or borrowing it, but how can I trust you? Private message me & we can try and work something out.

Quote Originally Posted by djcaptainshawn View Post
    Kid? okay...anyways, I didn't see the other stuff you put saying you needed to borrow it..I guess I wouldn't mind renting it out or borrowing it, but how can I trust you? Private message me & we can try and work something out.
    I'm pretty sure any of the mods here would make me pay their plane ticket to Detroit so they could kick my ass if I did anything to make you not trust me. Take that for what it's worth LOL

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
    I'm pretty sure any of the mods here would make me pay their plane ticket to Detroit so they could kick my ass if I did anything to make you not trust me. Take that for what it's worth LOL
    I'll vouch for Chilly as will any of the other mods I'm sure. I would ship my own S4 to him, but I need it Monday and I'm not all that sure he would get it in time anyway.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Thanks everyone...DJCaptainShawn is hooking me up.

Word.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I love this place. I wish there was some way for me to give DJCaptainShawn +50 awesome DJ points.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    I love this place. I wish there was some way for me to give DJCaptainShawn +50 awesome DJ points.
    yeah you're not bullshittin.

Mental note made. "Capt Shawn is one of the good guys, help him out when needed"

Chilly ---- well that's another story!
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Tech Wizard

Never realized there were a few DJTT guys around my area. Cool cool...
    Wanted: Traktor Kontrol Z2

Current: Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Numark 5000 FX, Technics 1200 M3D, Technics 1200 MK2, Traktor Kontrol X1, Peavey XR 684, (2) MTX TP1200, Sony MDR-V700

Tech Mentor

nice!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast