Sample deck SYNC - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

If you're loading to deck (same side as a) it should be synced... but sometimes when I change song I found that you have to change focus to deck c and press sync, works for me :P

I thought it was fixed!
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Depending on the situation, samples in a sample deck can get out of sync with the rest of the mix. To re-sync a sample deck press the Sync button while the deck is selected. That will get all playing samples back in sync with whatever the Master is set to.

On a side note, if you are using Sample deck(s) then I personally recommend syncing everything to the Master clock rather than one of the track decks. I find it to be more stable that way. With one of the track decks being set as Master my samples used to get out of sync too. You may also want to enable the Snap and Quantize options to make it easier to launch samples in time.

EDIT: One thing I forgot to mention is that you also need to make sure that the Beatgrid is in place for the tracks you are playing. If the grid is off, auto-sync will not work correctly.

Does this help блеять?
    Last edited by popoff44; 02-25-2011 at 11:21 AM.
    2 + 2 = 4

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by suicidebrain View Post
    i am tooooo, but guys, help me блять
    жешь!!! :d

Quote Originally Posted by popoff44 View Post
    Depending on the situation, samples in a sample deck can get out of sync with the rest of the mix. To re-sync a sample deck press the Sync button while the deck is selected. That will get all playing samples back in sync with whatever the Master is set to.

On a side note, if you are using Sample deck(s) then I personally recommend syncing everything to the Master clock rather than one of the track decks. I find it to be more stable that way. With one of the track decks being set as Master my samples used to get out of sync too. You may also want to enable the Snap and Quantize options to make it easier to launch samples in time.

EDIT: One thing I forgot to mention is that you also need to make sure that the Beatgrid is in place for the tracks you are playing. If the grid is off, auto-sync will not work correctly.

Does this help блеять?
    Алексей, а можно все тоже самое, но на русском? Плииз!
    Last edited by Carl Zeiss; 02-25-2011 at 12:16 PM.

Tech Convert

Верни картинку!!!
    ps И правильно надо писать "блядь"

Если верить документации, сэмплы можно пересинкать если вдруг потерялась синхронизация путем нажатия Sync в любой момент. Для этого нужно чтобы фокус был на сэмпл дэке, то есть нужно ее выбрать. У меня это вроде работает.

По-моему, если ипользуешь сэмплы, то лучше все синхронизировать под мастер клок. Так стабильнее работает. Если выбрать один из треков как мастер, то и у меня тогда тоже синхронизация теряется иногда. С мастер клоком все работает четко и всегда остается синхронизировано.

Snap и Quantize незаменимы при работе с сэмплами. Все тогда само по себе запускается когда надо, при этом сохраняется и темп и фаза. Snap нужно отключать если планируешь быстро перезапускать сэмпл, но это больше для one-shot'ов подходит. Если с лупами работаешь, то можно все оставить включеным всегда.

Авто-синхронизация привязана к разметке в треках. Нужно выставить бит грид аккуратно во всех треках, которые планируешь играть для того чтобы все четко синхронизировалось. Иначе, может получится что темп у трека и сэмпла один но фаза выбивается, а может что и темп разный. Как правильно выставить бит грид описано в документации, а так же видео где-то было на эту тему. Можно поискать по форуму или на главной странице.

Так нормально?
    Last edited by popoff44; 02-25-2011 at 12:36 PM.
    2 + 2 = 4

Regarding "блять" VS "блеять" VS "блеать" VS "блядь". I think the correct spelling is "блеать" at the moment

See http://blya.org/

Last edited by popoff44; 02-25-2011 at 12:41 PM.
    2 + 2 = 4

Tech Convert

БОЛЬШОЕ спасибо!!!!!!!
    И да, лучше с окончанием 'еать, а то могут забанить

жжете мужыки!!!!! раша фарева!!!))))
    MBP 13'' + Traktor Kontrol S4 + Novation Soft Bag 25
    Moscow, Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Erick View Post
    If you're loading to deck (same side as a) it should be synced... but sometimes when I change song I found that you have to change focus to deck c and press sync, works for me :P
    My TSP4 still not SYNC samples from one side (track in deck A and sample in the deck C) is not SYNC even when the master clock set
    MBP 13'' + Traktor Kontrol S4 + Novation Soft Bag 25
    Moscow, Russia

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast