Gigs in Chile, Have you gone there?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default Gigs in Chile, Have you gone there?

Hey peeps!

I'm glad to say that I will be living and working in Chile (Santiago) around 21th march for 2 months. I'm really happy with this opportunity and I hope everything goes well.

My wife will be with me there and we are wondering if there is any nice gig to go...

You guys know any place to dance and party there?

I'm really into open air raves, psytrance and stuff, would be awesome if I could go to a rave in Chile

Also if you know any website that hosts flyers and promotional ads from parties throw at me and I will bookmark it

Thanks in advance guys!

Tech Guru

No one yet?

I wouldnt know but Id say your best bet is to go their and scout around
    I play everything Indie/ Rock/ HipHop/ Cheese/ Electro/ Dubstep and anything that sounds good

Tsp 1.7/ Tsp 2/ Sony vaio Win 7 4gb Ram / Macbook Pro 13 inch (Main machine) /vci 100 se/ mixdeck/ audio 8/ technics rph headphones/ Custom xBox Controller/ Akai Lpd8

The district you want to go digging for clubs in is called "Bella Vista." Any taxi driver will know what you mean. This area has a large number of clubs / discos and pretty much goes off hard.

We partied in santiago for a few weeks, but it wasn't until the last week or so that we discovered "Oz." I should think this would be the spot to land a gig - maybe it was the atmosphere, massive amount of pisco sours....but this place was f*king epic.

Maybe it's not even open anymore....who knows. Look it up tho.

Tech Mentor

I would suggest you try to enjoy the local nightlife and not try to find the same stuff you do back home. Why don't you learn how to salsa or tango? Find the stuff the local people like to do, I doubt it involves psytrance. You can go to a rave when you get back home.

Frickin hate people that travel overseas and eat at McDonalds...

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Nada View Post
    I would suggest you try to enjoy the local nightlife and not try to find the same stuff you do back home. Why don't you learn how to salsa or tango? Find the stuff the local people like to do, I doubt it involves psytrance. You can go to a rave when you get back home.

Frickin hate people that travel overseas and eat at McDonalds...
    i did that when i left iraq and had a pitstop in Sydney...I was hunger and was craving fries
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Tech Guru

Thanks for the tips guys, I will keep you posted until april
    I will update this topic with pictures and videos from the clubs that I go there

Stay tuned

Tech Guru

I'm upping this thread again as I hope someone help me find a good gig to go at Chile

My trip was delayed to April 4th

Now I have more time to search

Sorry man, wish I could help out.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Guru

Hey folks!

I'm in Chile since monday. The city is beautiful, clean and organized, the oposit as São Paulo...
    The apple products are 30% cheaper here then Brazil, I will visit an Outlet Store to buy a Cheap used iPAD 1 for DJ use:
    http://www.maconline.cl/outlet_files...oktemplate.pdf
    http://www.maconline.cl/outlet_files/iPodsiPads.pdf

Today we are going to AfterOffice in Santiago but it ends too early, around 2am. Maybe we will go to another club after that, who knows...

Check the pics bellow:
    http://www.afterofficesantiago.cl/
    http://www.afterofficesantiago.cl/ga...011febrero.php

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast