Hey guys,

if you're wanting to find out how to get cover art into Traktor Pro for all your old playlists, I may have found a way. It could take a while, but it can be done.

First of all, go to the sites you download all your music from. Log into your account and checked your order history/downloaded tracks. This should give you a list of all the tracks you have downloaded from that site. If you then click on the track it should pull up all it's details along with a cover image. Click on the image and select save as.... Save the image into a Cover Art folder in your Traktor folder with the title being the name of the track the image is associated to. Do this for all your tracks. Now when you open up Traktor, you can load the cover art. You do this by opening a playlist, clicking on a track and selecting "import cover". When the browser opens, go to the Cover Art folder in your Traktor folder and select the image with the same track title. This will save the cover art into that track and it will be their every time you open up traktor.
If your using iTunes to tag and browse your music, make sure to load all the tracks into the Track Collection playlist in Traktor. Now run through each track in that playlist using the same method as described above. After this, whenever you load in a track from an iTunes playlist, the cover art will also be there

The only problem with this I've had so far is that Beatport won't let you save any images. Not a major issue for me as I tend to use trackitdown.net (a great site, with plenty of quality tunes). However if you use Beatport to download music, the only thing I can think of is to go to other mp3 download sites, find the cover images for all your tracks and save them onto your hard drive as described before. This will more than likely take a lot longer, but you only need to do it once as once the cover art is there, it's there for good.

Hope this is useful to you guys

All the best for 2009 everyone!!