guitar rig with TSP/TSP2
    Tech Wizard

Default guitar rig with TSP/TSP2

hey folks.

Anyone have any experience with guitar rig and TSP on the same machine running at the same time? I'm thinking of doing this live. I'm not too worried about the computer handling it (if there is problems, I'll turn up traktors latency) I'm more wondering if its possible. I'd like to route guitar rig through traktor, or perhaps use traktor to sync the effects in guitar rig.

any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
    newest TSP, late 2009 macbook (2 gigs ram, 2.13 cpu), 2 x technics 1200 mk2, allen & heath xone 32, herculese stealth...guitars, pedals, amps......

if you are wanting to use traktor with guitar rig just for its fx, you can buy a vst plugin for guitar rig and all other DAW's called Traktor's 12 - which gives you all of Traktor's fx for use in any program that supports vst.

check it out here

Tech Wizard

nope, I'm looking to perform using traktor and guitar rig at the same time. Thanks for the reply though.
    newest TSP, late 2009 macbook (2 gigs ram, 2.13 cpu), 2 x technics 1200 mk2, allen & heath xone 32, herculese stealth...guitars, pedals, amps......