Rapid Evolution 3 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tech Mentor

I've been using v2 of trainspotter and it's really helped me. I've come from CDJ's and had hundreds of tracks to convert to mp3 from CD. Whacked the lot into traktor and then used trainspotter to tag them up and get cover art.

I've also just discovered the smart playlist functionality in it as well which has helped me track down tracks with missing info, which had no beatgrids or artwork etc.

Definately worth the £6 I paid him for the unlimited keying(you can also set it up to use the camelot key system as well which is handy!!)

Will need to check that one out than.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Default maybe u found the answer already

Quote Originally Posted by GI Trackt View Post
    Just downloaded RE 3. Here's to improving my mixing! Any tips on how to organize by key and bpm? What works best for you?
    check out the circle of fiths in google or images maybe youtube...diagram with instructions to play tunes in key according to the circle of 5ths.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123