Arcade buttons!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arcade buttons!

Tech Wizard

Default Arcade buttons!

hi to all! i would like to add arcade buttons on my vci-100. i've some questions

1) is it possible to add illuminated buttons?

2) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ARCADE-MACHINE...tem4156f54261: what do you think? can i add this type of buttons?

3) i've done a big mistake and ordered the standard overlay and not the arcade overlay: can you help me to understand how to make the holes?

sorry for my bad english

email DJTT support straight away and ask them to change it. You can't use the standard overlay for the arcade mod.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Wizard

i live italy, the overlay is arriving from usa (i think i will pay a lot of taxes...). i think i can cut without problem the sticker

and those buttons look like they're probably too deep to fit into the casing of the VCI. Do a forum search, there are a few people who've managed to implement LED arcade buttons but it's a lot of work.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5

Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    i live italy, the overlay is arriving from usa (i think i will pay a lot of taxes...). i think i can cut without problem the sticker
    is it already on the way? The arcade button holes actually overlap the original holes and the arcade overlay fills the gaps. If there's an way of changing the order, do it.

Tech Wizard

thank you fullenglishpint. could you help me to find some info? i don't know how to search...

click search on the top toolbar of this forum. Either that or google it, google will often link you back to DJTT and obviously works better as a search engine.

Tech Wizard

so you think that i can't mod the standard overlay@arcade overlay?

Tech Wizard

some question about leds: i would like to change them and i think that every button has 2 led of different colors right? so for blue led i will choose white led but for red led? green led? which color rae original leds?

so you think that i can't mod the standard overlay@arcade overlay?
    No, the holes are in the wrong place.

some question about leds: i would like to change them and i think that every button has 2 led of different colors right? so for blue led i will choose white led but for red led? green led? which color rae original leds?
    If your VCI is silver, the original LEDs are green for off and orange for on. If it's black, it has green for off and blue for on.

You can use whichever LEDs you like as long as they're reasonably high output, but do you have any idea how you're going to install them??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast