[OT] What kind of car do you have? - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Yeah but car chases are cool but REALLY cool when they feature a certain little car ;-)
    It aint about the explosions and silly things blowing up for me. Its about the driving skill and the way a car is thrown around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqkoyR5LsAg

I love the original mini. They're so chuckable. Very unsafe in an accident though, expecially in times when every mom in the world uses a huge SUV for the school run. That's all that keeps me from getting a mayfair convertible as a fun mobile. And the hefty price tags for good ones here in germany.

This was mine. Just sold it though

The photo was taken not long after I bought it.

CDJ2000 x 3 : DJM900 : Novation Remote SL25 : Ableton L8 : Traktor Pro 2

Quote Originally Posted by eeloe View Post
    ... $10 a GALLON!
    I'll NEVER buy gas in Ireland! :eek:
    --------------------------------------------------
    2023 14" MacBook Pro M2 Max 32 GB (OS Ventura 13.5.1), Rekordbox, Technics SL-1210GRs,
    DJM-A9, DDJ-XP2, Sennheiser Acoustick.

Tech Guru

these $10 are the price pretty much everywhere in Europe. +/- $1.50 maybe ...

and not to mention the cost of the cars themselves when compared to the US. You guys there get everything at a fraction of the price we need to pay ...

LOL, and do you know what it costs to get a car in Israel? well, it's the same price as in Europe without the VAT, but the tax there is f**king 100%! Amazing you pay double the price of the car there :eek:.
    Last edited by loop; 03-03-2011 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sobi View Post
    Good call. I can't believe I forgot to mention the mother of all of them... Bullit with Steve McQueen. Also, Ronin for honorable mention.
    Nice counter!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Yeah but car chases are cool but REALLY cool when they feature a certain little car ;-)
    It aint about the explosions and silly things blowing up for me. Its about the driving skill and the way a car is thrown around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqkoyR5LsAg
    And yeah, this one's epic too!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

ok, to continue the derailment. lol. I present Deathproof. While it might not be THE best ever, it's definitely up there, and my easy favorite. It's got skillful driving, humor, and all kinds of bad-asserey... And yes, I said bad-asserey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WeCWP0stYc

oh... and a sweet wreck.

I've had an '84 sr corolla x2 , 89 levin, 94 pulsar gt (kandy gold, massive wheels, penis xtender) sold that puppy and have been footing it for the last couple years.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011