DJM-800 ebay woes. Ideas? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If I were you I would wait a little longer. I think when the new 900's hit the stores they'll be some better deals to be had on 800's.
    when are the 900s supposed to be out??

UPDATE: did a customer complaints live chat

Zander Conway: Jon, since the seller refused to sell the item even if you won the auction or refused to accept PayPal payment, they breached eBay policy.

fullenglishpint: thought so

Zander Conway: Therefore, I have taken action against the account and I appreciate your report.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

My advice would have been: Don't fucking pay. Get eBay involved immediately.

Glad to see you read my mind in the future and did just that.

Sadly, ebay's privacy rules mean I can't find out what happens to him.

However, they did say that if he leaves me negative feedback I can talk to them again and have it removed quicksharp.

Now then, anyone selling a DJM-800??
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Mentor

Typically (always) when someone asks for a bank transfer it's a fraud. Bank transfers can't be reversed or disputed. All those nigerian scammers want bank transfers or western union.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Nada View Post
    Typically (always) when someone asks for a bank transfer it's a fraud. Bank transfers can't be reversed or disputed. All those nigerian scammers want bank transfers or western union.
    HELLO, I AM MR RANDOM AFRICAN BANKER WHO LOVES CAPS LOCK

YOU HAVE JUST INHERITED 8 MILLION DOLLARS FROM A DECEASED RELATIVE. THE MONEY IS IN AN ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA, IF YOU....

I have gotten so many of those emails lol. I'm only a quarter black yet somehow my many rich african relatives are dropping like flies! Oh joy!

/mockeryofspam

Anyways, glad to hear you turned down using anything but paypal over ebay, that was defs the right course of action.

And as photojojo said, wait until the 900 has been out for a few months. This way you'll get a killer deal.
    Vestax Spin | Kontrol x1 | Traktor Pro | 13" Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4 GB RAM | Mac Pro w/ 2 Quad Core 2.8 Ghz 6GB RAM 1TB HDD | HDJ-1000

only deal in person screw ebay !!! i cant stand to buy something i cant see first or as stupid hidden line like "only include an empty sealed box"
    2011 MacBookPro 13" i7
    Traktor Kontrol S4
    Fostex PM0.4 / Sony MDR-7506 / Oxygen 25 v3 / Fast Track Pro / Hs80m /
    I HaZ a BaD EnGliSH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12