Traktor 2 Free Upgrade
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Traktor 2 Free Upgrade

I purchased my s4 from djkit.com and they said on april 1st i can get the free traktor 2 upgrade. how do i do this? i got my s4 today.

Tech Mentor

you will get a voucher code to your email on April 1st that you'll have to give to the NI website to get your free download..

That, or they'll send a hot bitch round to your house with a copy to install
    Macbook/DJM800/2x Kontrol x1's/Traktor Scratch Pro

Im buying an S4 if they send the hot bitch.

Tech Guru

What he said

Yea when you have to register yourself with NI when you activate the S4 software you give them your email and stuff. They said they would send out a voucher to those that have s4 software and I assume you just download the new software from the website and activate it with the code you were e-mailed.

Tech Wizard

great stuff, look forward to some coloured waveforms and the new features.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

and you get scratch pro for free if you own a previous scratch licence (duo, pro, traktor scratch)

Tech Convert

I'm in a similar situation, my S4 came today (!!!!!!!!!!! ) and I I'm waiting to receive my new MacBook to install both Traktor Pro and Traktor Pro 2. So I should just register the product, and then if I install Traktor Pro 2 then I'll still be able to install Traktor Pro as a backup?

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    I'm in a similar situation, my S4 came today (!!!!!!!!!!! ) and I I'm waiting to receive my new MacBook to install both Traktor Pro and Traktor Pro 2. So I should just register the product, and then if I install Traktor Pro 2 then I'll still be able to install Traktor Pro as a backup?
    yeah, as ean states in his T2 video, they can be installed next to each other..
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Traktor Pro and Pro 2 are separate products and can coexist in the same machine. You can keep Pro as a backup.

Tech Mentor

i wanna see how the S4 and TSP2 combo work then ill decide if i want to get vinyl
    First Mix, have a listen you know you want to
    http://soundcloud.com/mattybruce/spr...-daddy-mixtape

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast