I'm saving money, and I would like some help deciding what for...

Default I'm saving money, and I would like some help deciding what for...

So I'm saving a bunch of money up with the end goal of getting more gear (current setup is in sig). I'm not sure wether i should get an S4 and be done with it, or get a 4 channel mixer, soundcard, and a mid-grade set of tables. Evidently option two would take longer to work towards.

I'm open to opinions on those two and any other suggestions on how to spend ma saved cash.

P.S. I'm not a working DJ, only bedroom (but I hate that term cause it makes us all sound like n00bs).

Thnx.
    Vestax Spin | Kontrol x1 | Traktor Pro | 13" Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4 GB RAM | Mac Pro w/ 2 Quad Core 2.8 Ghz 6GB RAM 1TB HDD | HDJ-1000

Burmp
    Vestax Spin | Kontrol x1 | Traktor Pro | 13" Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4 GB RAM | Mac Pro w/ 2 Quad Core 2.8 Ghz 6GB RAM 1TB HDD | HDJ-1000

If you played out, i would say go for the second option, but as you say its mainly for home use, the s4 is an awesome all in one solution and still more than capable in a live environment. up to you man
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

After the Vestax Spin, I think the next logical choice for me personally would be the S4, and not tables / mixer.

However ultimately you're the only one who knows what you want . You must be leaning more towards something in your mind - and waiting for us to give you more reason to purchase it!

With gear, it's awesome to have reassurance that you're making the right choice from your peers but in the end it boils down to what you want to do since you will be the one playing on it!

Sorry if I didn't help much!

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    After the Vestax Spin, I think the next logical choice for me personally would be the S4, and not tables / mixer.

However ultimately you're the only one who knows what you want . You must be leaning more towards something in your mind - and waiting for us to give you more reason to purchase it!

With gear, it's awesome to have reassurance that you're making the right choice from your peers but in the end it boils down to what you want to do since you will be the one playing on it!

Sorry if I didn't help much!
    Well man you've effectively got my dream setup so... what's your address? and if all your stuff dissappears it wasnt me

Quote Originally Posted by Seabass123 View Post
    Well man you've effectively got my dream setup so... what's your address? and if all your stuff dissappears it wasnt me
    Hahaha , sorry sir! Those are my babies!