CDJs or Controller Setup

Default CDJs or Controller Setup

I was wondering what your opinions on what I should get, I am looking into getting a setup to start DJing and learning on how to get more into it.

I have been using traktor for some time and use my keyboard for mixing with 4 decks but I come to a problem from what I hear my friend talk about since I want to also mix at raves but they only give 30min timeslots which I would like to just be able to bring CDs and start mixing right away and not have to deal with messing with connections that would take some time away from mixing.

I have been looking around and was thinking for a practice setup with a DDM4000 and 2 NDX800 which can also be used in midi mode so if I do a house party I can still mix with my laptop and traktor.

tl;dr which setup should I go for when starting out trying to get gigs?
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

Think you've answered your own question ..
    Those NDx800's look good value for money but I haven't tried them so can't say.
    SC | MC

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky H View Post
    Think you've answered your own question ..
    Those NDx800's look good value for money but I haven't tried them so can't say.
    yea I made up my mind. It was either NDX800 or American Audio Radius 1000 which got their price jacked up to almost the same as the 3000s plust from what I hear is the the AA Radius line has a 0.15 pitch
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--