Mp3tag & Traktor
    Tech Wizard

Default Mp3tag & Traktor

I'm currently using Mp3tag to go through my entire music collection and retag everything. I was experiencing a problem between iTunes and Traktor that was getting really annoying. Every time I would update a tag in iTunes the track would become unplayable in Traktor... even after relocating the file. Now I am keeping two separate copies of my library: one tagged appropriately for djing and one for listening by myself.

I've been putting the record label into the Comment field in Mp3tag and it shows up under the Comment field in traktor... all good. I've now realized that I would rather have the record label show up under the Label field in Traktor. Mp3tag does not come default with an option to add a Label field. I added it myself. The Label tags that I add in Mp3tag do not show up under the Label column in traktor.

I do not want to have to use Traktor as my tag editor for the Label field. Does anyone know how to get traktor to recognize my custom Label field and display its contents under the Label column in Traktor's GUI?
    Wanted: Traktor Kontrol Z2

Current: Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Numark 5000 FX, Technics 1200 M3D, Technics 1200 MK2, Traktor Kontrol X1, Peavey XR 684, (2) MTX TP1200, Sony MDR-V700

Tech Wizard

Discovered my own solution but I'll leave this up for anyone else who ever runs into this dilemma. Traktor reads from the PUBLISHER field in the tag and puts this information into the Label column.
    Wanted: Traktor Kontrol Z2

Current: Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Numark 5000 FX, Technics 1200 M3D, Technics 1200 MK2, Traktor Kontrol X1, Peavey XR 684, (2) MTX TP1200, Sony MDR-V700