Duplicate files? Plz Help

Default Duplicate files? Plz Help

It seems that after i have done a backup of my music directory using synctoy(sync mode) i seem to have 3 entrys of some tracks in my music folder and only one seems to play, very annoying, indeed any way of deleting duplicates without messing up my music in My music c/drive?, i have a back ex hd that i,m using to backup now as a matter of saftey, looks like synctoy or i have messed thing up, is there any sofware that you could recommend fot a fix thanks guys

Default Duplicate Cleaner Utility

[ame="http://download.cnet.com/Duplicate-Cleaner/3000-2248_4-10584403.html?part=dl-6286959&subj=dl&tag=button"]Duplicate Cleaner[/ame]

Free, about a 2mb download.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

I use Duplicate File Finder:

http://www.ashisoft.com/

the best feature is its filesize comparison search... it finds duplicate mp3s that are tagged/named differently but a similar filesize and allows you to delete any duplicates. I find that the duplicate mp3s that are a few kilobytes bigger are the ones that have been beatgridded in Traktor. The slightly smaller duplicates haven't been analysed so can be safely deleted.

TouchOSC for androd/iPhone WIN/MAC+TSI ableton live...
    androidosc.webs.com

cheers used Duplicate Cleaner Utility and worked a treat( i think...lol)