ks4 case from odyssey
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Banhammerized theory28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,974

    Default ks4 case from odyssey

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a43y7...&feature=feedu

    no more needing to worry about the laptop being RIGHT in front of you
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

  2. #2
    DJTT Moderator Dude Jester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    12,330

    Default

    Looks awesome.
    Acer E5 i7 2TB 16GB ~ 512GB SSD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ X1 ~ DN-X1600 ~ X1 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ AT2020

    "This aggression will not stand, man."

  3. #3
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    125

    Default

    at 1:05 - Did I hear him say there's a laptop stand built in?

    uh where is it?

  4. #4
    Banhammerized theory28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,974

    Default

    no, he said its cheaper and theres also no laptop stand built in.
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

  5. #5
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    125

    Default

    cool, replayed like ten times and now i hear it, damn gotta clean my ears

  6. #6
    Tech Convert
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    15

    Default

    I just got that case on Friday. It's pretty nice really.

    edit: Watched the vid after I replied. $150?! I got mine from djdeals for $99 with no tax and no shipping charges.
    Last edited by Pneumaric; 03-07-2011 at 04:37 AM. Reason: add'l info

  7. #7
    Tech Guru JonathanBlake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pneumaric View Post
    I just got that case on Friday. It's pretty nice really.

    edit: Watched the vid after I replied. $150?! I got mine from djdeals for $99 with no tax and no shipping charges.
    IOU - where did they ship to?
    Got a link for djdeals please?
    Last edited by JonathanBlake; 03-07-2011 at 04:53 AM. Reason: add

  8. #8
    Tech Convert
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    15

    Default

    www.djdeals.com I just looked and they ship to every country. I dunno what you would pay in shipping or duty or taxes etc..... I'm in the US is why I didn't have shipping charges.

  9. #9
    Tech Guru JonathanBlake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pneumaric View Post
    www.djdeals.com I just looked and they ship to every country. I dunno what you would pay in shipping or duty or taxes etc..... I'm in the US is why I didn't have shipping charges.
    Thanks mate. Checked it out - waiting to see charges to South Africa.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •