First Mix Recorded

Default First Mix Recorded

critique please, don't hold back on the hating, or the loving.
    Last edited by jayauriemma01; 03-07-2011 at 10:18 AM.
    Tracktor Pro 2.5 - Traktor S4 - Ableton Live 8 - Akai MPK 49 - AIAIA TMA-1 - MONO KONTROLLER Custom DJTT Bag - A Whole Load of Coolness<3

^ Banned
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

hmm, why was he banned? i really couldnt figure out what he was talking about?
    Tracktor Pro 2.5 - Traktor S4 - Ableton Live 8 - Akai MPK 49 - AIAIA TMA-1 - MONO KONTROLLER Custom DJTT Bag - A Whole Load of Coolness<3

Spam Bot. They copy/paste other peoples txt to make them seem more "human". I had a good look at this one's posts. Fixed your link for ya
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

ohhh, thanks for the post fix !

Tech Convert

Edit: Cool mix Jay, liking that first song :P

Hey I just got my first mix for a competition up.
    I'd be happy to get some support and feedback - trust me I can hear those few "bad" parts more clearly than anyone else, hehe. Anyhow, hope you enjoy it and please do share it.

Mixed with the wonderful VCI 100SE and Traktor.
    ps I hope its cool if a make a dedicated thread

Peace
    Last edited by Sly; 03-07-2011 at 11:48 AM.