Question about soundcards?

Default Question about soundcards?

I've been looking into this two soundcards on ebay and they are both of course made by the same manufacturer and I think both look identical. However, when i read the description it looks as if one will work for the VCI 100 and the other one just serves a different purpose.

Technically, are the both compatible with the VCI 100 as far as using of course for the speaker, microfone and headphone connection that I need or do or only one does what i need?

Here are the links...
    (My prefer option and the cheaper option that I like but might not be the right one)

http://cgi.ebay.com/NUMARK-STEREO-iO...item51981411f0

(The more expensive option that I need and the one that looks as if this is the right one)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/NUMARK-DJ-iO-USB...item5aded6281f

Also, I ran into this one the Behringer U Control UCA202 USB Audio Interface
    much cheaper option, but I want to see if this one will be compatible with the VCI 100.

I'm just starting out as a DJ and yes, I could invest some money, but I really want to see where I want to take this. Whether I stay in the room or take it to the next level (If I do of course my set up will need some serious dough) but in the meantime, I just need something cheap that will get the job done and will work with what I got. Thanks for any info.
    Last edited by bigbarcelona23; 03-07-2011 at 01:56 PM.

those are the same thing, and they're both "compatible" with your vci-100. same goes for the Behringer option.

I ended up going with the DJ IO Interface or "the expensive option". Sure, the second option was great, but I doubt that was what I needed in my VCI and the Behringer after some in depth ressearch, I found that it is great if you are playing a guitar but for Midi players, apparently not the same story.